“Once of the best places, very good food and best courteuos staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Trident, Cochin

Save Saved
You added Trident, Cochin to your Saves list
Trident, Cochin
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Bristow Road | Willingdon Island, Kochi (Cochin) 682003, India   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #40 of 163 hotels in Kochi (Cochin)
Bangalore, India
“Once of the best places, very good food and best courteuos staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

we have been staying here for two days while our visit to Cochin. From the entrance till the time we left the experience was much nice and warm. The courteous staff would surely feel good and the services are worth money that you spend here.

The food served was delicious and up to mark. The room was well maintained. The best thing about this place is that the staff are quite quite quite well trained and courteous.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this review, March 3, 2013

Greetings from Trident, Cochin!

We do appreciate hearing from our guest, as their comments are vital for us to continue in improving our services. I am happy to note that the services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction.

It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times

414 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Ahmedabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

This is one of the finest and most comfortable place to stay in Cochin if one is looking for serene and peaceful surrounding away from hustle and bustle of city.I have stayed twice in this hotel in the last two years and my experience was worth the money spent. Hotel staff is courteous and look after you very well. Food is authentic and tastes good. A nice place to sit down and chat whether business or family get together. A well spread and sumptuous breakfast to start you day on a cheerful note and end the day with pool side dinner.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this review, February 23, 2013

Derby, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

We stayed recently and had a nice large clean room. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good pool and nice food in pleasant surroundings. Food better than some 5 staff hotels we stayed in on the same trip especially breakfast where there was plenty of choice and a chef on hand to cook brilliant omelettes.

Stayed February 2013

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

My first hotel when I arrived in Cochin with my group was the Trident in Cochin. Well first of all, what lovely staff and whomever does the training, should be commended. They have perfected the art of Customer Service!

From the time you check-in, they are friendly, gracious and acommodating. The rooms are comfortable, very comfortable beds and the hotel has all the ammenties you require, blow dryer, nice thick towels, and lots of bottled water.

The best meals during our tour, ( other than the home cooking demonstrations) were eaten in the Trident Cochin restaurant. They had the best dosas! I asked if we could sit outside for breakfast, and they very promptly set up a nice table overlooking the pool. I tried to tip the server but she refused to take anything.

This is a very good 4 star hotel, comfortable and with all the necessities. They have a nice Aryuvedic spa, along with a gym and a pool.

I was very happy with this hotel and also the Trident in Jaipur.

All in all, this was a great experience and I would book this chain of hotels without any hesitation.

This hotel is in a great location, very peaceful. The yoga sessions were excellent and the massages at the Aryuvedic spa were really good! I was sad to check out!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I spent the January in Trident Cochin and it was one of the best experiences I had. The Ayurveda center is very good with well trained therapists, great team of young and enthusiastic kids who want to make sure you ate happy. Ever smiling team members, very good location, calm, quite and serene. The pool is well located and is worth spending a whole afternoon just relaxing. The only problem is the taxes on beverages which is extremely high but i guess it is the state to be blamed. I would recommend this to any body blindly..... Thank you for taking such good care of us.....

• Stayed January 2013

Moscow
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This hotel is quite luxurious in appearance, has fine, but not very large rooms that could do with an update. The restaurant has a pleasant setting, in and outside. The buffet is tasty but not outstanding. As I know the hotel for a number of years, I can state that it sticks to a working formula and does not introduce new ideas.The staff is polite and experienced. The pool area is very nice. The bathrooms are outdated. Services are expensive. The hotel is located in a quiet area and you need to travel a good twenty-thirty minutes to the old town center. All in all this hotel will not disappoint, everything is really fine but it does not leave a lasting impression either.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Dorset
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

The hotel is clean and comfortable, and nicely appointed. The manager should be proud of his staff, who are eager to please and work very hard. One small complaint was well handled, all in all a very pleasant stay, which i would be quite happy to repeat.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

email: amit.saincher@tridenthotels.com

Been to Trident, Cochin? Share your experiences!