“Brilliant service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Trident, Cochin

You added Trident, Cochin to your Saves list
Trident, Cochin
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Bristow Road | Willingdon Island, Kochi (Cochin) 682003, India   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #44 of 171 Hotels in Kochi (Cochin)
Moorooduc, Australia
“Brilliant service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have traveled around the world and stayed at many hotels thoughtout Asia. The trident staff are amazing and prepaired to go the little bit extra to make you stay as perfect as possible. the rooms were clean the facilties clean and the food was fantastic. I would highly recommned this Hotel to any European, American and Australian tourist who are used to a 4-5 star hotel. But staff from a 6 star hotel. very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this review, November 6, 2012

Greetings from Trident, Cochin!

We do appreciate hearing from our guest, as their comments are vital for us to continue in improving our services. I am happy to note that the services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction.

It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times

email: amit.saincher@tridenthotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I do believe that the tag line of Trident Hotels is "At Trident you are sure". That is exactly what this hotel gives one an impression of . I was reassured of my choice of hotel from the moment I stepped in to the hotel. Everyone had a warm smile on their faces and willing to handle any request.Certainly made my stay very memorable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this review, November 5, 2012

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We had booked the hotel directly through their toll free number. Right from reservation until checkout, we were made at ease with the professionalism of all the staff that we interacted with. All meals were cooked to perfection and they couldn't do enough to please us. The poolside is relaxing and calm. We will certainly go back to Trident Cochin.

delhi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

it was our anniversary and the hotel staff did not know it. yet we felt special! The service both in the room and in the restaurant was excellent. So much so that we were surprised that the staff new not only our names but also what we had ordered in Room Service the previous night.
Room, booked at the very last moment was very nice and the whole experience was one to remember!
Excellent service,great stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this review, October 26, 2012

Warm Regards,

email: amit.saincher@tridenthotels.com
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

The hotel was booked by us online. The staff were extremely helpful when changes needed to be made.
When we checked in, we found most staff knew us by name. They were all extremely professional, extremely helpful and it was a pleasure dealing with them.
Breakfast in the restaraunt was fantastic. The staff were very attentive, and could not do enough to make your meal enjoyable.
Overall this is the best service we have received at any hotel so far.

Room Tip: Make sure you have a room that has really good airconditioning. We found ours to be quite ineffectiv...

Greetings from Trident, Cochin!

I have noted your feedback on the air conditioning and we do believe that you had shared the same feedback during your stay here. We have already worked on the same to ensure that this sort of a feedback does not repeat itself.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Whilst a business hotel this was very close to Kochi town for easy sight seeing; the food was superb, the staff were very friendly and professional and went out of their way to introduce one to the local and Kerala food. Great pool.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this review, October 14, 2012

Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Stayed here on work. The drive from the airport leaves you wondering as to where you are headed but once you reach the hotel you realize that it was worth it. The warm welcome the cheerful smiles all make up for the distance. The room was cozy and service was good. Would certainly return

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Warm Regards,

email : amit.saincher@tridenthotels.com

Been to Trident, Cochin? Share your experiences!