“Nagarjuna Days” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kochi (Cochin)
Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre
You added Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre to your Saves list
Kalady, Kochi (Cochin) 683550, India   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Kochi (Cochin), India
“Nagarjuna Days”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I have spent another 8 days at Nagarjuna Ayurvedic centre, kalady. This is my second year in running. I feel rejuvenated and recharged for another year.

Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre at Kalady is one of the finest exponent of authentic Indian Ayurvedic treatment. It has got class, professionalism and we get a feeling of money well spent. The dedication of doctors and staff and professional expertise and hygine are the hall marks of this institution which attracts health conscious individuals to visit this centre year after year.....

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
drmenon, Public Relations Manager at Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear Mr.Sasidharan,

It was a pleasure hosting you at our hospital second year in running. We are glad that each time you returned back after treatments highly rejuvenated and refreshed. It is extremely heartening when we learn that a guest goes back satisfied and that is what keeps us going. It will be our continuous effort to improve the standard of services that we provide and thereby delight the guests who visit our hospital.

Thank you for your review and thank you for choosing Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre.

Warm regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Kochi (Cochin), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I was there for 17 days undergoing a variety of treatments. The treatment programs right from the first day till the day of departure, was meticulously planned and executed. The ambiance at the centre was excellent allowing me to relax completely. The hospitality extended by each and every member of the staff was highly appreciable. The cleanliness maintained at all venues like my room, treatment rooms, kitchen, dining hall etc. was top notch. Congratulations to each and every one at the centre for maintaining such high standards. Keep it up....

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
drmenon, Guest Relations Manager at Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear Mr.Jaimohan,

Thank you for finding time to post a review on Tripadvisor. With the kind of Patient-Doctor ratio that we maintain, we are always able to provide all clinical services in a structured manner. Patient's health, both physical and mental is of utmost importance to us. We take all necessary step to ensure that every guest who visits us goes back satisfied and delighted.

Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I've been there for 21 days, and from the day of arrival to the day of departure, every thing was well planned and the hospitality shown by each and every individual was top notch. I did not feel that I was undergoing a treatment program . I can just say that it's home away from home. Kudos to them for maintaining such high standards in every aspect. Love to be back there in the next year

Vijaysaradhi

Room Tip: Can choose the herbal garden view room. You will be surrounded by bliss!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Beloved Guest,

It is very heartening to note that the 21 days you spent at our hospital was most refreshing. Thank you for the post and it is such encouraging feedbacks that keeps us going. Let us assure you that we will leave no stone unturned to maintain excellent service standards in the services that we provide.

Thank you for choosing Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre.

stockholm
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

This was my first visit to Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Center but for sure not my last.
After a 21 day stay with fantastic treatments it was hard to leave. The experienced therapists and doctors make this place a heaven on earth.
I arrived at the center with a severe pain in my shoulder that I have had for a longer period but after three weeks treatments I was pain free.

The doctors are very professional, it seemed they were always available to answers questions and stopping by for a small chat, which also made the visitors feel very welcome to Nagarjuna. The centre is very well organized.
The treatments were excellent, the therapists very punctual, the treatment facilities and the room were very clean.
The food was simple and light but very tasty with good Indian spices.
Not only is it a great place for ayurvedic treatments but the atmosphere at Nagarjuna is very warm.
At my last evening the Nagarjuna center celebrated its 18 years anniversary and it showed how good the management is in taking very good care of the staff and involving all of them and their families in their yearly celebration.
I'm planning a visit again next year.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting the review on Tripadvisor. We really appreciate it. We are extremely delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay at our Centre and we were able to host you for 3 weeks. We are also glad to note that you are now relieved of your pains and other ailments. We treat each arriving guest and each member of our staff as part of our family and it is that sentiment which allows us to maintain such pleasant atmosphere in the Centre.

Thank you for choosing Nagarjuna and we look forward to welcoming you again next year.

Penang Island, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

My first ayurvedic experience was a memorable and positive one at Nagarjuna .Cleanliness which is one of my main priorities was maintained throughout my stay not only in my room but also in the didinig hall and especially the treatment rooms.Everyone from the doctors to all the staff in the reception,kitchen and most importantly the therapists were friendly and professional in their attitude to their work.
Most of my health issues have been resolved and I feel much better after coming home.
Doctors Manoj,Harikrishnan,Rekha,Remya and Vidhya -thank you .I wish to also thank all the therapists-the hallmark of Nagarjuna-in particular Remya,Seena,Philomena and a few others whose names have I have forgotten.Kitchen staff Rajesh,Usha,Vinoth and Shino can always be seen with a smile on their faces All the helpful reception staff - such as the friendly and efficient Ms Jeya.
Thank you all for making my trip a memorable one.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Beloved Guest,

We are extremely pleased to note that we could make your maiden ayurvedic experience a memorable one. We always try to ensure that each one of our team members contribute positively to our primary objective of providing exemplary service to all our guests. As you would have understood, one's physical, mental and spiritual cleansing through the magic of ayurveda is an ongoing process. Hope to see you again for more rejuvenative sessions at Nagarjuna.

Thank you for choosing Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre.

Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

My husband and I had the opportunity to spend just a week in this facility. Amazing is an under statement. The resident doctors, therapists, the kitchen crew, the front office personnel, all treated us so well and so efficiently that I wanted my stay to get prolonged. Their experience and dedication to their profession showed in every which way. I was so impressed that I have promised myself to follow their advice regarding my food habit to the maximum possible. We both feel light and healthy. My husband is maintaining his BP to a healthy level. Added to their care is the ambience of the place. Very calm and serene. I am just waiting for my next trip to this place

Room Tip: The rooms facing the pericarp river is very good, if you do not mind the airplane making notice.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mrs.Radha,

Thank you for the post. We are glad to note that you enjoyed your stay at our hospital. We look forward to welcoming you again next time

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

It was my first stay at an ayurvedic centre for one week.I have gone there with many aiments
including chronic diabetes.My diabetes is contolled by by allopathic drugs including insulin.Doctors told I can coninue with my allopathic medicines for my diabetes.My other ailments viz.trembling of hands,periferal neuropathy,leg pain and swelling,balancing problem etc are needed ayurvedic treatment.All the treatments and medicines used for me was quite safe and effective. Moreover doctors strictly monitored my diabetic improvement and found my sugar level has gone down and I could reduce my insulin intake.Moreover I had improvemnt to all my problems.
My stay was very comforable with a cool,pleasant atmosphere and with the company of efficient doctors and attenders.As advised by doctors,I am still continuing medicines with the advise of doctors and their enquiries.

Room Tip: invariably all the rooms are located an to ad oriented airy.well ventilated.Hence one has no problem...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Beloved Guest,

It is really heartening to know that your health condition has improved after undergoing treatment at our hospital. Please continue the lifestyle regime as advised by our Chief Physician. We wish and pray that you recover from all your ailments at the earliest.

Thank you for choosing Nagarjuna....

Warm regards

Been to Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre? Share your experiences!