“A Yearly Retreat !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kochi (Cochin)
Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre
You added Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre to your Saves list
Kalady, Kochi (Cochin) 683550, India   |
Special Offer
SPECIAL DETOX PROGRAM
Bangkok, Thailand
“A Yearly Retreat !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

This was my eighth visit to Nagarjuna . I am surprised at how they have maintained their high standards over all these years . The Doctors are knowledgeable , patient oriented and very good listeners . They tailor your treatment to your needs and the time available to satisfy them .
When I leave , the doctors tell me that I am good for the coming year . HE IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT !! My energy levels ,, health and general outlook is fantastic .

The therapists are very caring ,and constantly looking after your " aches of the day " . The other services like Canteen , Maids and Maintenance are very customer oriented and always looking to please you . The front office and Marketing personnel complement the operations staff very well . They inquire about your needs and well being every day and act on it !!
Talk about " Service with a smile " ... Nagarjuna has it

An added bonus is the diversity of other visitors that you meet . The Canteen conversations are informative , humorous and multilingual !

Nagarjuna is one place that I look forward to visiting every year .

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

drmenon, Guest Relations Manager at Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
Beloved Guest,

At the outset let us thank you for choosing Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre for the past so many years. We are glad to note that your visits to our hospital has been refreshing and joyful. It has been a pleasure hosting you and we look forward to welcoming you again. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

For some years now, I have been spending 2 weeks every year Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre. At first, I used to think of this as my 'yearly maintenance measure', but as life started taking its toll on my physical and mental health, I have come to regard my time at NAC as touching base to prepare myself for what is ahead.

NAC maintains high professional standards without losing the personal touch. The doctors and all the staff (not just the therapists) are very caring and I feel I am among friends. The treatments are personalised and excellent. The atmosphere makes me feel at home; the food heals and nourishes me. I see smiles all around me and I make friends from all over the world.

Last year, I could not go to NAC when I wanted to, as it was fully booked; so I tried another place. Though the treatment there helped me physically, I realised more than ever how well-rounded and holistic the NAC experience is.

Earlier this year, during a time of personal crisis, I went to NAC again and experienced the healing touch again. This time, I wished I could have stayed for 3 weeks instead of the usual 2. Maybe I will, next year.

Room Tip: I prefer the older rooms that are more like home to me, but there are some new rooms which are sound...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
drmenon, Guest Relations Manager at Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Beloved guest,

As always it has been our sincere and serious effort to provide service of the highest standards to our guests. We ensure that we leave no stone unturned to enhance the physical, mental and health of our patients. We are happy to note that your stay at our hospital was refreshing and fruitful and look forward to welcoming you for more authentic ayurvedic experiences.

Thank you for choosing Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre
Harrogate, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

This is my third visit. The medical staff and therapists provide very good treatment and patient care. Staff are friendly, polite and most helpful. The treatment is authentic and the best I've come across. Rooms are clean and food is healthy. Overall, a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Dear Mrs.Patel,

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure hosting you at our hospital and we are glad that you had a nice time during your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Thank you for choosing Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre,
Surrey, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

After the treatment for 3 weeks I'm feeling pretty good. I recommend all people even if they're young should go through this process of detoxification whisk is very helpful. I feel light and energetic.

• Stayed January 2014
drmenon, Guest Relations Manager at Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Dear Mr. Gill,

Thank you very much for the review. We really appreciate it. We are extremely pleased to note that you are feeling more energetic and light after the treatments at our hospital. We are sure that this situation will continue. May the almighty give you peace of mind and good health and thank you for recommending Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre.
Bayeux, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I spend a really good Time in Nagarjuna, people are very nice and very helpfull, good traetment
it was very important for my health now I sleep very deeply. I Cook végétarien with spices I bought in Kalady and I practice yoga every morning.
Thank you, hope to come back before the end of this year.
The only problem is aéroport, the noise ... The first day, landing airplanes
I recommend this place.

Room Tip: No swimming pool and no fitness we do not nead we have massage Room no 20 first floor
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
drmenon, Guest Relations Manager at Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Beloved Guest,

It is really heartening to know that you had a wonderful time during your stay at our hospital. Thank you for choosing Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre. We do understand the issue regarding the noise of the aeroplanes and are constantly trying various technologies to minimise it.. In all our new constructions we are using sound proofing technology to reduce the disturbance.

We really look forward to seeing you the next time around and hope that you will have a more refreshing and fruitful visit.
Milan, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

If you are looking for top medical services in a very pleasant environment, this could very well be you first choice. The fact that some 80% of the patients we met were recurrent guests is a factor of added confidence.
River House location is really magnificent.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
drmenon, Guest Relations Manager at Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting this review. As you rightly mentioned, majority of our guests are repeat in-patients. We always try to take extra care to provide the best possible services to all our guests and we will continue to do so.

Thank you for choosing Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre.
Geneva
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

This was my 3rd stay at the Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Center, it's always a great experience to undergo a panchakarma and other treatments. They are very efficient and the therapists are top professionals. The staff is very polite and takes fully care of the guests, the food is excellent, and the place is very nice. The accommodation is The only "negative" factor are the landing airplanes, as the center is just in the axe of the runway of Kochi's International Airport. Let's hope that the traffic won't increase that much in the coming years. Our next stay is already booked.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Beloved Guest,

It was great to have at our hospital for a third time visit. Thank you for choosing Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre. We are glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay here. As you might be aware, when we set up this hospital in 1996, the airport had not been established as yet. Moreover, in all our new constructions we have used sound-proofing technology in an effort to reduce the sound impact created by aeroplanes.

Let us assure you that it will be our continuous effort to improve the quality of services that we offer at Nagarjuna. Thank you once again for choosing Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre.

Been to Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Centre? Share your experiences!