After a bone rattling four hour bus ride, there is no more welcoming sight than Saj and his staff waiting to tell you they had a cancellation, and they have a room available! Saj is a helpful and gregarious host, who personally researches every site, restaurant and tourist attraction he recommends.
The homestay itself is very clean and friendly. Try to get the balcony rooms -- they are spacious and comfortable. And those Kerala breakfasts -- a great cook lurks somewhere in the homestay.
Staying with Saj was definitely a highlight of my recent trip to India.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sajhome is located right at the heart of Fort Kochi. All the tourist attractions are 5-10 minutes walkable distance. You are staying with a Kerala family. So you can enjoy Kerala delicious food and provide genuine tour information, further travel assistance, Arrange taxis, flight tickets, Train tickets, Bus tickets, Cultural dances, Martial arts, Indian classical Music, Genuine Ayurvedic Massage, Accommodation in next destination, Package tour, 24 Hour overnite House boats in Alleppey or in Kumarakom, 3-7 hours Village backwaters cruise etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Sajhome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Sajhome Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala