We stayed on Saj's for our first four nights in India. From the moment I booked, Saj made it all so easy from the moment we stepped off the plane we had a driver to meet us. It was like a home away from home. Saj recommended local places and restaurants and booked ayurvedic massages, house boat trip, other accommodation in various spots in Kerala and excellent drivers including Mahin and especially Naveen who was such a pleasure to have as a driver. We booked an extra night at the end of our trip and it actually felt like returning to family! His little girl sang for us one night. Only downside is I have no idea how to recreate the breakfasts that we were served. Traditional Keralan breakfasts and every morning was a new surprise. They were the best....
- Also Known As:
- Sajhome Hotel
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi
- Sajhome Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sajhome is located right at the heart of Fort Kochi. All the tourist attractions are 5-10 minutes walkable distance. You are staying with a Kerala family. So you can enjoy Kerala delicious food and provide genuine tour information, further travel assistance, Arrange taxis, flight tickets, Train tickets, Bus tickets, Cultural dances, Martial arts, Indian classical Music, Genuine Ayurvedic Massage, Accommodation in next destination, Package tour, 24 Hour overnite House boats in Alleppey or in Kumarakom, 3-7 hours Village backwaters cruise etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip and HostelBookers so you can book your Sajhome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.