We stayed for just one day/night in Kochi at Saj's and left very relaxed. Saj is a passionated man with great eye for detail and service. While we where in the taxi (pickup) to the hotel from the early morning flight he called us if we wanted to have late breakfast at arrival. How thoughtful. Once arrived we had a warm welcome and he personally made sure we got the most out of our (short) stay. The room (3) was spacious and nicely decorated. WiFi, AC, tasty homemade breakfast, etc. etc. Aside from the other positive reviews I just want to say that I think Ali is a genuine and hard working man. So far during our 3 week trip through India I haven't met anyone with so much passion and people skills. With his high standard of service, personal approach and eye for detail he knows to get you around without feeling to much of a tourist. Thanks Saj for our pleasant, but too shortly stay.
- Also Known As:
- Sajhome Hotel
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi
- Sajhome Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sajhome is located right at the heart of Fort Kochi. All the tourist attractions are 5-10 minutes walkable distance. You are staying with a Kerala family. So you can enjoy Kerala delicious food and provide genuine tour information, further travel assistance, Arrange taxis, flight tickets, Train tickets, Bus tickets, Cultural dances, Martial arts, Indian classical Music, Genuine Ayurvedic Massage, Accommodation in next destination, Package tour, 24 Hour overnite House boats in Alleppey or in Kumarakom, 3-7 hours Village backwaters cruise etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip and HostelBookers so you can book your Sajhome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.