I would recommend this home stay to absolutely anyone wanting to stay in fort kochi.
Saj himself and his daughter are the most welcome and knowledgeable people. They made us feel at home as soon as we arrived. They suggested several things for us to do and places for us to eat at whilst we stayed there.
We stayed there for two nights ( I wish it was longer) and the breakfast we enjoyed with them on those two mornings was the best we had experienced during our stay in India (3 and a half weeks in total). The lassis in particular were delicious!
The room was spotless and very comfortable. My friend and I stayed in an air conditioned double room with a wee balcony which we used to dry off some of our soaking clothes!
I would like to thank saj home for our wonderful time there and also recommend this highly to anyone going to fort kochi!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sajhome is located right at the heart of Fort Kochi. All the tourist attractions are 5-10 minutes walkable distance. You are staying with a Kerala family. So you can enjoy Kerala delicious food and provide genuine tour information, further travel assistance, Arrange taxis, flight tickets, Train tickets, Bus tickets, Cultural dances, Martial arts, Indian classical Music, Genuine Ayurvedic Massage, Accommodation in next destination, Package tour, 24 Hour overnite House boats in Alleppey or in Kumarakom, 3-7 hours Village backwaters cruise etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Sajhome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Sajhome Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala