We stayed at Sajhome for two nights end of February. The rooms are lovingly decorated, spotlessly clean and roomy. Sajhome is on a busy road, but very convenient to walk to restaurants, shops, the beach, Basilika, chinese fishing nets etc. Breakfast was delicious and Saj was very helpful in getting a driver organised for us. We whole heartedly can recommend Sajhome for your stayover in Fort Kochin. One thing I have to mention is that room 5 has a very short bed and if you or your partner are taller than 170 cm ask for a room with a bigger bed.
- Also Known As:
- Sajhome Hotel
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi
- Sajhome Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sajhome is located right at the heart of Fort Kochi. All the tourist attractions are 5-10 minutes walkable distance. You are staying with a Kerala family. So you can enjoy Kerala delicious food and provide genuine tour information, further travel assistance, Arrange taxis, flight tickets, Train tickets, Bus tickets, Cultural dances, Martial arts, Indian classical Music, Genuine Ayurvedic Massage, Accommodation in next destination, Package tour, 24 Hour overnite House boats in Alleppey or in Kumarakom, 3-7 hours Village backwaters cruise etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip and HostelBookers so you can book your Sajhome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.