I was traveling solo and Fort Kochi was my first stop in India. I was a bit nervous upon arrival, but luckily I was in very good hands. Saj took excellent care of me, showing me where everything was around town, giving me safety tips, feeding me delicious home cooked breakfasts, even magically working out a way for me to get an AC room when I couldn't handle the heat.
I was quite impressed with how knowledgeable Saj was about the local area. He was the BEST at arranging day trips, backwater cruises, etc. He'd even coordinate with his other guests that were interested in the same location, to help you get the price per person as low as possible. While in Kochi, I went to the elephant training camp, Munnar, and a backwater cruise...all with the help of Saj. I even compared prices with some of the local tour groups...Saj was very reasonable and made everything super easy.
This is a GREAT place to stay if you want to land, relax, take things day by day....and feel amazingly cared for!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sajhome is located right at the heart of Fort Kochi. All the tourist attractions are 5-10 minutes walkable distance. You are staying with a Kerala family. So you can enjoy Kerala delicious food and provide genuine tour information, further travel assistance, Arrange taxis, flight tickets, Train tickets, Bus tickets, Cultural dances, Martial arts, Indian classical Music, Genuine Ayurvedic Massage, Accommodation in next destination, Package tour, 24 Hour overnite House boats in Alleppey or in Kumarakom, 3-7 hours Village backwaters cruise etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Sajhome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Sajhome Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala