my wife and i stayed with saj and his family for two weeks,and we really did feel part of his family. From the moment we arrived untill we(sadly) left saj was a perfect host Our room was very clean and comfortable, and the breakfasts were delicious. Saj arranged all our trips and even changed our money for us. We found the best way to get around was by autorickshaw(tuk tuk),although the first few drivers we had were very pleasant,there was an underlying pressure to be taken to different shops(they get a fee)which we didn't want to go to.Again saj came to the rescue and organised a tuk tuk driver called Mahin who was excellent,no pressure,great guide and always smilling, we would highly recommend him.All in all a first class stay in a wonderful part of India.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sajhome is located right at the heart of Fort Kochi. All the tourist attractions are 5-10 minutes walkable distance. You are staying with a Kerala family. So you can enjoy Kerala delicious food and provide genuine tour information, further travel assistance, Arrange taxis, flight tickets, Train tickets, Bus tickets, Cultural dances, Martial arts, Indian classical Music, Genuine Ayurvedic Massage, Accommodation in next destination, Package tour, 24 Hour overnite House boats in Alleppey or in Kumarakom, 3-7 hours Village backwaters cruise etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Sajhome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Sajhome Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala