“Bad experience in the Museum Inn Hotel, Bangalore” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Museum Inn

You added Museum Inn to your Saves list
Museum Inn
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   #1, Museum Road, | off M G Road, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560001, India (Richmond Town)   |
Ranked #170 of 571 Hotels in Bengaluru (Bangalore)
A TripAdvisor Member
“Bad experience in the Museum Inn Hotel, Bangalore”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2005

I had an early arrival flight into Bangalore and had a confirmed booking at the Museum Inn Hotel in Museum Road. When I arrived at around 6:00 a.m. I was told that there were no rooms available and that they had no record of my reservation. I showed them the email from their reservations department confirming my reservation and they became somewhat embarrassed.

It was suggested that I wait in the lobby until a room became available. They could give me no indication of when this would be.

Eventually they offered to find another hotel for me and after some delay I was transported to a rather dingy hotel in one of the back streets of Bangalore.

As this was my first trip to Bangalore I was quite diappointed with my experience.

Fortunately there was a brighter side as my local colleague found me a room in the Chevron Hotel in Infantry Road and this helped to restore my faith in hotels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)

Been to Museum Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Museum Inn

Address: #1, Museum Road, | off M G Road, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560001, India
Location: India > Karnataka > Bengaluru (Bangalore) > Richmond Town
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Parking Restaurant
Ranked #170 of 571 Hotels in Bengaluru (Bangalore)
Hotel Class:3 star — Museum Inn 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Museum Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Museum Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.