A very imposing hotel in immaculate grounds, modern, efficient and very comfortable. The food was very good and the staff very obliging finding me the last bottle of Grover Vineyards Shiraz Rose, the best Indian wine that I have found, it's produced by a French winemaker not far from Bangalore. we only had one night in the hotel but it is certainly an excellent hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in an oasis of 10 acres of sprawling landscape and manicured lawns, The LaLiT Ashok is one of the finest five star hotel amongst all Bangalore luxury hotels. Built in 1971 The LaLiT Ashok has welcomed guests over more than 35 years and has been an experience of luxury in contemporary and relaxed homely comfort. This 5 star hotel in bangalore is strategically located in the highly secured diplomatic enclave, while sharing its wall with the Chief Minister’s house and offers a lovely view of the sprawling Bangalore Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your The Lalit Ashok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lalit Ashok Hotel Bangalore
- Lalit Ashok Bangalore
- Lalit Ashok Hotel Bangalore
- Ashok Hotel Bangalore