“Value for money” 4 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11 Park Road, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560051, India   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #179 of 571 Hotels in Bengaluru (Bangalore)
New Delhi, Delhi, India
“Value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Love the property. Love the location and it's closer proximity to the Cunningham Street and MG Road. The staff is really friendly and make every possible effort to serve you well. Being a person, who has dietary restrictions, the Chef in the Tiger Trail is very accommodative, creative and cautious in putting together a meal for the regular guests.

I have spent 3 weeks in last 2 months in this hotel and going to spend another few weeks in next 3-4 months, and I would highly recommend this property to anyone looking for a value for their money.

Room Tip: The Deluxe King Size Rooms are much better than others. The staff in the restaurant is very friendly...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Vinod M, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. It was good to know that you liked our services and the hotel .

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future, and I would very much appreciate if you give us another opportunity to ensure that we can create a near perfect ambiance at the Ramada, Bangalore on your next visit.

Vinod M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
  • Thai first
Vadodara, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

The property is located very close to M.G Road area. I stayed in room 501. The room was vry spacious. Overall the room was clean and well organised with work table and a sitting area. However, the view of the city from the room was not very impressive. Tiger Trail, the in house resraurant offered good food.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Vinod M, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this review, September 3, 2013

Ontario's Highlands, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Was put up at this Ramada during one of my official trips to Bangalore. Our Indian office managed to get a fabolous rate. Infact on hearing the rate, it actually made me wonder whether its the actual Ramada chain or not.

No complaints about the place at all. The room was slightly on the smaller side, but for a business traveller, why would you need such a huge room. The front desk was extremely courteous. Morning breakfast was simple and nice.

Room Tip: Like in every other hotel, ask the Reception to allot you a good room. Be nice to them, they will be...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Vinod M, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear Guest

I appreciate your kind words and compliments on the hotel especially the service aspect and the product on a whole. We always strive to keep our service & surroundings at its very best for our guests to be always delighted. The comments on buffet BF and tea service will be picked with the concerned and will ensure the same isn't repeated again.

Mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Its was a just an overnight stay but a gentleman named Afzal made sure that its the most comfortable stay for me. he was extremely courteous and also accommodated all my requests on priority.Till the time of my departure he made sure everything is taken care off .He made an effort to come out to main entrance and explain the tuk tuk driver the address as i was not well versed with the areas.
The breakfast need lil bit of improvement as buffet items were served cold.When asked for separate Tea there was no milk served even had to ask for sugar.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Vinod M, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this review, August 7, 2013

Navi Mumbai (New Mumbai), Maharashtra, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I am a regular business traveler to Bangalore and had booked Ramada, Bangalore on MMT.com for a days stay. Ramada - true to its tradition surpassed my expectations. The Fron office was extremely courteous and check me in within five minutes of my arrival. On settling down in my room - I got a call from the Manager inquiring whether I was comfortable? - The rooms are very spacious with all star amenities. The minibar is well stuffed and quite rationally priced, so is the in-room dining menu. The staff is neatly dressed - well educated and very courteous.The hotel provides you an Iron and Ironing board, a pair of disposable bathroom slippers and a host of other daily grooming needs.The complimentary bf has a vast choice of veg and non veg menu. The check-out was as quick as the check-in -with the front desk bidding good bye and having inquired whether I found the stay pleasant? Overall, I found this hotel "value for money"!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Jakarta, Indonesia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Used this hotel several times, and every time airport pick up driver asks for a tip. Reception is always slow and doesn’t have real hospitality. Forgot to arrange airport drop one time, forgot to make wake-up call for twice. When you check in midnight, you don’t have hot water for a shower. They don’t prepare for dental brush, so you need to call for house keeping every time and must wait for more than 20 min. They are licensed by Wyndham hotel group but strongly recommend not to claim “Ramada” brand. That’s not suitable for foreign guests on business trip.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Vinod M, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear Guest

Please accept our sincere apologies to have not lived up with your expectations during your stay with our hotel.

We have been getting great and positive feedback from our guests and hence please treat this as one off stay wherein we haven't delivered.

Please do let us know when will you be back the next time so that we can for sure catch up and give you a better service.

Reqards

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 2 days for a business trip and found it very comfortable and nice. Hotel location is good and on the road. Rooms are good and beds comfortable. though some people can find the rooms quite odd in shape. the staff was nice and I don't have any negative comment to make. you can easily find Autos in front of the hotel (Thats what I did). The breakfast was really nice and you have all the options.
I recommend staying here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Vinod M, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear Ms Priyanka

Vinod M

Been to Ramada Bangalore? Share your experiences!