We chose Angsana spa for our wedding anniversary. After reading so much about it our expectations were high. However much to our dismay, the hospitality was below par.
1. Spa therapist could not communicate properly.
2. He did not explain what/why/how the massage would help.
3. The amenities were poorly maintained. Faucets had scales, broken sofas and more.
4. Spas/resorts around the world typically offer a welcome drink. Here it wasn't the case.
5. Buffet food was alright. Indian dishes were better than the continental counterparts.
Overall, this is an over hyped and over priced resort. I would not recommend it for it's spa services to anyone. There are better spa facilities inside the city limits.
The property is good. As mentioned in other reviews, this place can be world class only if they improved the hospitality and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Angsana Oasis Spa & Resort managed by Banyan Tree Hotel & Resorts Singapore, strikes a balance of rustic beauty and modern conveniences. All 79 Rooms and Suites are provided with the most modern amenities. Dining options include “Sundance Bistro” – All Day Dining Restaurant, “Tangerine” – the contemporary multi cuisine restaurant, offering a select variety of Indian & continental cuisine, the Aquamarine Deck – exclusive venue for private functions by the poolside and Mirage the Lounge bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook and Booking.com so you can book your Angsana Oasis Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Oasis Hotel Bangalore
- Angsana Hotel
- Angsana Resort