“Over hyped, poor hospitality” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Angsana Oasis Spa & Resort

You added Angsana Oasis Spa & Resort to your Saves list
Angsana Oasis Spa & Resort
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Main Doddaballapur Road | Rajankunte, Northwest Country, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560064, India   |
Ranked #242 of 558 Hotels in Bengaluru (Bangalore)
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Over hyped, poor hospitality”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We chose Angsana spa for our wedding anniversary. After reading so much about it our expectations were high. However much to our dismay, the hospitality was below par.
1. Spa therapist could not communicate properly.
2. He did not explain what/why/how the massage would help.
3. The amenities were poorly maintained. Faucets had scales, broken sofas and more.
4. Spas/resorts around the world typically offer a welcome drink. Here it wasn't the case.
5. Buffet food was alright. Indian dishes were better than the continental counterparts.

Overall, this is an over hyped and over priced resort. I would not recommend it for it's spa services to anyone. There are better spa facilities inside the city limits.

The property is good. As mentioned in other reviews, this place can be world class only if they improved the hospitality and service.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Prestige_Group_India, General Manager at Angsana Oasis Spa & Resort, responded to this review, June 29, 2014

Thank you! so much for sparing time to share your feedback on Trip advisor.

However I am happy to know that you enjoyed at The Angsana Oasis & Spa Resort and at the

same time I am distressed to note all of your concern that, we are unable to make your whole

experience as a memorable moment and offer my sincere apology for the concerns. At the

Angsana Oasis & Spa We take a great pride in the services we offer and it is feedback from our

guests, which assist us to strive for excellence.

Please do give us another opportunity and I am assuring you, that you will have a wonderful

experience on your next visit. Do let me know when you plan for your next visit, as I will be

delighted to look after all aspects of your stay personally.

I do hope you have the occasion to visit us again and we assure you of our best service and

Samir Banerjee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I loved the hospitality and facilities at Angsana. Having gone there with a toddler, I was actually able to relax and have fun. The pool is beautiful and kid friendly. The lush green lawns are well maintained and the impeccable changing rooms and showers were impressive. Food is average. Definitely worth a one day trip with kids!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you! so much for sparing time to share your feedback on Trip advisor.

However I am happy to know that you enjoyed at The Angsana Oasis & Spa Resort. At the

guests, which assist us to strive for excellence.

Looking forward for your next visit at the resort. I do hope you have the occasion to visit us again

and we assure you of our best service and attention at all times.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

WHY YOU SHOULD NOT CHOOSE ANGSANA:-

1. Bad quality of food. Horrible is the a better word.
2. Bad ambiance.
3. Not worth the price for the facilities provided.
4. Veg and Non Veg are kept in same bucket with a small partition. It was horrifying to see a piece of chicken leg mixed with tandoori vegetables. Horrible food arrangement.
5. I could see flies all over the salads.
6. On my day of visit there was no SPA or Adventure activities and when asked they claimed its a weekly holiday for the people who are incharge of these section. Non-Sense!!!
7. Swimming pool is full of dust and very dirty with leaves and rotten flowers.
8. The adventure activites are out of safety margins. Ropes being loosened, bridges being rusted.

Do you need more reasons?????

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you! so much for sparing time to share your feedback on Trip advisor.

I am distressed to note that, we are unable to make your whole experience as a

memorable moment and offer my sincere apology for the concerns. At the Angsana Oasis &

Spa We take a great pride in the services we offer and it is feedback from our guests, which

assist us to strive for excellence.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

A huge property with antique and heritage look.very nice property with cozy rooms and spacious balcony. Bathroom fittings and furniture little old fashioned. Nice aroma all around the property. Well kept pool sideand lawns. Welcoming & friendly staff. Gym is good and well equipped.

• Stayed April 2014

guests, which assist us to strive for excellence.

Looking forward to see you on your next visit.

Bangalore, India
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Currently posting while at the resort. Excellent location, facilities and cleanliness... terrible food and service... would expect much better quality for the price paid. I have stayed at other resorts and highly recommend Olde Bangalore or Royal orchid instead of this....you may not get the bling but much better value for money. Samir bannerjee will post a standard response to this...but really after such a bad first experience I don't think any guest would want to visit again or even recommend this place to others... And as stated in an earlier post ...truly a lost potential for probably the best resort in the country...management my two cents please spend a day at a club mahindra to understand the concept of customer service and value for money.

• Stayed March 2014

Thank you! so much for sparing time to share your feedback on Trip advisor.

same time I am distressed to note that, we are unable to make your whole experience as a

assist us to strive for excellence.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Went for a team outing in March 2014, resort looks good with lot of greenery, but their welcome drink and lunch was very bad.. To add to it, the same lunch menu was carried to dinner as well.. Rooms were nice and good..

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
San Jose, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Stayed in this hotel for two nights during recent business trip. Hotel is way out of town but not too far from the airport - took about 30 minutes with no traffic to get there. Hotel is more of the retreat than a regular hotel. There is nothing around, so the only place to eat is in the hotel. All food was included in the room rate and was served buffet style three times a day. Selection is pretty good and tasty. Be prepared for lots of walking and steps in between - will not be very good for people with disabilities. Checked out the spa one day. Service there was excellent. Rooms in hotel are pretty beat up and everything feels very old, but at the same time plenty of space and larger than in regular hotel. Overall not a bad place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, but not much to do there unless you are into reading, spa, or just relaxing around the swimming pool.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you! so much for sparing time to share your feedback on Trip advisor.

However I am happy to know that you enjoyed at The Angsana Oasis & Spa Resort . At the

guests, which assist us to strive for excellence.

Looking forward to met you personally on your next visit at the resort.

Samir Banerjee

Been to Angsana Oasis Spa & Resort? Share your experiences!