“Perfect business hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Royal Orchid

You added Hotel Royal Orchid to your Saves list
Hotel Royal Orchid
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   150 Diamond District 8th Fl | Off Old Airport Rd, Adjoining KGA Golf Course, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560008, India (Domlur)   |
Ranked #138 of 571 Hotels in Bengaluru (Bangalore)
New Delhi, India
“Perfect business hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Pros:
1. friendly staff to help you work long hours,
2. check-in and check-out in a min even at odd hours
3. awesome food
4. rooms neat and nicely done

Cons:
1. weddings in the garden may trouble you with the noise

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the golf course.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
GMHROBangalore, General Manager at Hotel Royal Orchid, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Dear Ms. Srivastava,

Greetings from The Royal Orchid Hotel, Bangalore!!!

Thank you very much for sharing your review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and we have met your expectation, feedback like your will also keep the team motivated. We shall work on the valet service is well taken.

We really appreciate this gesture and feedback. I shall have your feedback shared with the team.

Perkin Rocha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Was here for a Business meeting. Good ambience overall and courteous staff. The valet service is a bit slow paced as compared to other places around. GINSENG serves good Oriental cuisine. Nice deserts as well.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
GMHROBangalore, General Manager at Hotel Royal Orchid, responded to this review, November 25, 2013

Greetings from The Royal Orchid Hotel, Bangalore!!!

Thank you very much for sharing your review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed the meeting experience and we have met your expectation, feedback like your will also keep the team motivated. We shall work on the valet service is well taken.

Tel Aviv, Israel
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

This hotel should be 4.5 stars, but it is more like 2 stars hotel.

- I ordered a room with "Golf View", got a room with view over slums.
- There was no hot water, barely lukewarm.
- The hotel offer taxi services, with unfair prices, about 3 times more than regular taxi
- The hotel billed me for stuff in minibar which i did NOT use!
- Too Noisy with doors banging throughout the night
- The furniture is of bad quality, the room wasn't too clean, stained bathtub

I have got much better services for the prices paid in other places, stay away from this hotel !

Greetings from The Royal Orchid Hotel, Bangalore!!!

Thank you very much for sharing your review. Firstly let me apologize on the inconvenience caused during the entire stay and we did meet your expectation. May i please offer you the entire refund of the amount during the stay, if you could connect with me on gm.royal@royalorchidhotels.com with your details and we shall the refund processed on your card.

Please do accept my sincere apologies again and give us one more opportunity to showcase our hospitality,

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

We had a small get together of friends and relatives of my father's retirement function.
The hall is huge and decorated. Well maintained ambiance and well mannered staff.
The gathering though was small but well taken care by the hotel staff.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
GMHROBangalore, General Manager at Hotel Royal Orchid, responded to this review, November 20, 2013

Greetings from The Royal Orchid Hotel, Bangalore!!!

Thank you very much for sharing your review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed the entire experience and we have met your expectation, feedback like your will also keep the team motivated. We really appreciate this gesture and feedback.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Stopped by for a coffee with a friend, I was blown away with the cabanas and the lovely evening breeze. A well maintained lawn, lovely coffee and a super view of the Golf Course.... truly a step away from the madding crowds!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
GMHROBangalore, General Manager at Hotel Royal Orchid, responded to this review, November 19, 2013

Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times before for my business stay in Bangalore . It's close to embassy golf links which makes it a ideal choice for me as given the Bangalore weather one can walk .

I think this time I felt the hotel had a very old dingy feel to it . The view was not bad on the first floor room 127 I stayed in .

The disappointment for me was the breakfast . I was looking forward to a great South Indian breakfast . I don't like too much garlic especially in chutni . When asked for non garlic one they even did not have one , now sure how the Indian's who don't eat onion and garlic enjoy the dosa and vada as even the sambhar had garlic .

Rest of the stuff for the class is hotel it is not bad . I would not mind staying again if I can have a nice sambar and chutni with my dosa that's non garlic

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
GMHROBangalore, General Manager at Hotel Royal Orchid, responded to this review, November 16, 2013
Dear Mr. Swaminathan,

Greetings from The Royal Orchid Hotel, Bangalore!!!

Thank you very much for sharing your review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed the entire experience and except for Dosa and Sambhar and we did not met your expectation, feedback like your will also keep the team motivated. We really appreciate this gesture and feedback.

I assure you to serve you with a excellent Dosa and Sambhar on your next visit, please do write to me in case you would be travelling to Bangalore on your next visit and i shall take care of your booking myself.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I would highly recommend the Royal Orchid Bangalore as a luxury hotel to stay at. The Staff and service are impeccable. Whenever I stay here I always receive a warm welcome from the hotel and throughout my stay, the staff ensure I am comfortable and always look to ensure whether I need anything. The food is of an excellent quality whether it is at the Limelight Restaurant, the Ginseng restaurant, Geoffrey's or Room Service. The rates are very reasonable and overall right from the doorman to the housekeeper, I guarantee that you will receive the highest standards of service, quality and comfort.

Room Tip: I always stay in 118!
Dear Mr. Guest,

Perkin Rocha

Been to Hotel Royal Orchid? Share your experiences!