“Luxury hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur

You added Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur to your Saves list
Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Domlur 1st Stage Amarajyothi Layout, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560071, India   |
Montreal, Canada
“Luxury hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Great price for the luxury room. The breakfast buffet had plenty of choices, indian & western. We ordered waffles (it's included as well) and they were amazing. Flat screen TV and amazing shower. We had one day to spend in Bangalore and it was our last stop before going home, so we wanted to relax. We nearly spent the whole day in our hotel room. What a good hotel choice we made!

Location is so-so, you have to take a tuk tuk to get to the main attractions. Only one hour away from the international airport though.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
ramada2014, General Manager at Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for Sparing time to review us on Trip Advisor.

We sincerely appreciate your positive review of our hotel and Amenities. Our Team is delighted to note that you enjoyed the buffet breakfast.
We thank you for staying with us and do hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to our hotel.

Renu Varghese

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I visited the hotel on May 13 for a 1 night stay for my trip from ooty to Hyderabad. It was more like a night stopover journey. I saw good reviews and thought of trying the hotel though it wasn't close to Mg road. But once I arrived and checked in and made myself comfortable I didn't feel I was far from Mg road! As it took me 15 mins to drive n reach Mg road! And I must say that the hotel being a few months old started operations in the beginning of the year was well kept. High standards maintained and the service and staff were excellent and very helpful and willingly obliging to our requests. I remember a few names, Joseph, prashant and Prasad to name a few but all at the front desk/reception, restaurant staff to housekeeping were all very good! The breakfast buffet was also good! I would love to stay here again whenever I visit Bangalore. And to the contrary I extended my stay by 1 more day just to relax and feel good! All the best to all at the Ramada encore and keep up the good work. Thanks for making me and my family stay a real nice one!

Stayed May 2014
ramada2014, General Manager at Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear Guest,

it was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us during your visit to Bangalore.

We are delighted to read your fantastic review and sincerely thank you for your encouraging and kind words of praise for our hotel and Services.

Your compliments have been shared with the entire team, who were delighted to note that their efforts were so well recognized.

We thank you once again for your appreciative feedback and look forward to your continued support.

Nashik, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I often come to bangaluru for holidays with my friends and have visited lots of hotels.
The last hotel i visited was " Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur". Its a great hotel at low price .

The hospitality is nice and the staff too is god. NExt time i visit again, i will make sure to stay at Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur again,,,
I recommend this to every one

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
ramada2014, General Manager at Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Dear Guest,
We Sincerely appreciate your time in sharing your experience at our hotel.
The Team and I are delighted to note that you found Ramada Encore Bangalore as one of the best hotels and would like to thank you for this gracious compliment.
We are grateful for your recommendation and do hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to our hotel.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

1) Rooms: good rooms with all kind of amenities as small as iron, shoe shiner, needle thread and buttons
2) Services: Too good, caring staff
3) Food: Good food, no complaints on whatever was thr in menu or bfast buffet

A good value for money hotel at prime location

Stayed May 2014
ramada2014, General Manager at Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for Sparing time to review us on Trip Advisor.

We sincerely appreciate your positive review of our hotel and services.
I have shared your gracious comments with the team, for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.

Yours sincerely,
India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

I stayed at the Ramada Encore from 19th May - 23rd May, 2014. It was an amazing experience - the staff was ALWAYS polite, friendly and went out of their way to help.

The breakfast spread was varied and tasted awesome.

Lunch could have been better (don't get me wrong - it was decent, but this was perhaps the only aspect of my stay that fell short of the mark). Dessert during lunch was fabulous.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Ramada Encore since the staff is courteous (the warmth is apparent in their demeanor), the rooms are spacious, clean, well equipped and comfortable and the bathrooms are perfect.

Kudos to Ramada Encore!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
ramada2014, General Manager at Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Ramada Encore Bangalore for your stay.

We sincerely appreciate your time in sharing your experience at our hotel.

Your kind word of appreciation for the team is truly inspirational for all of us. We are committed to consistently providing warm and efficient service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgment is our greatest reward.

I have conveyed the issue with reference to lunch buffet to our food and beverage team and they are working on to improve it at the earliest.

We thank you once again for your support and do hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to our hotel.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

I had some guests coming from Delhi and I put them in this hotel. I was with the guests for 2 days. the property is fabulous and the service was warm, friendly and enthusiastic. absolute value for money proposition.
The food was delicious.
Great place to stay, while in Bangalore.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
ramada2014, General Manager at Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to post your reviews on our hotel on Trip Advisor.

Your positive observations regarding our hotel is inspirational for all of us. Also, your recognition of our service and the fact that you found our team friendly and enthusiastic is a honor for the team. It is our continuous effort to provide our guests with the highest level of service and to make their stay truly memorable.

We are grateful for your support and we look forward to your next visit.

Bangalore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

If you are specifically looking at budget and have a stickler for a neat and tidy place, Ramada encore is the place. "A small building with wonderful ambiance" - best described in one line. Stayed with my better half for a week. Very good Business Hotel considering the proximity with Indiranagar. Close access to everything and at comfortable vicinity. Ample parking space (a boon in Bangalore) and a valet to assist made our arrival hassle free. The room is well equipped with WiFi, TV, best being the ironing board and a hair dryer! The dining area called "The Hub" is located on the first floor, characterized by a set of crystal balls visible from one end and the food spread on the far end. "The Bar" is also on the same floor, though I never used it. Breakfast was sumptuous, tasty and the spread was large. Only Lunch is buffet on weekdays. Prompt service added to the delight. The service team took wonderful care and everyone had word of praise for them. The stay was pleasant with friendly staff, who were very courteous, specially Prasad Nair P V (+91 9611194840) and Rosalin (+91 8030143014), were very helpful. The pillows were big and ample. Due to neck pain issues, the request for small pillows was immediately put up by the courteous staff. The hotel score highest on its service. Rooms were clean, food was good and the rates were reasonable. Honestly, for the number of months its operational, I am impressed with its service.

Recommended for anyone going out for work or holiday and is a stickler for extremely neat and tidy. Works very well for business travelers. Reservation is made easy by dropping an email with check-in and check-out specifications to sm@ramadaencorebangalore.com. Overall very comfortable place with easy access.
Room Tip: No rooms face the street, so if your apt to peace this is the place to look for. Simple quiet place, with all the stuff to make it comfortable.

Stayed Room # 407 @May 2014, traveled on personal. Many Thanks to him and his team for making a memorable week for me and my better half.
Look forward to visiting again soon!!!

Room Tip: Room Tip: No rooms face the street, so if your apt to peace this is the place to look for. Simple qu...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
ramada2014, General Manager at Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. Such great reviews are tremendous source of inspiration for all of us at the hotel.
Our Staffs are our biggest strength and I am delighted that they have left a lasting impression on you. We take a lot of pride in upkeep and maintenance of our hotel and your observations are indeed very encouraging.
Thank you once again for choosing to stay with Ramada Encore Bangalore and for your recommendation of our hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

Thanks and Regards
Renu Varghese

Been to Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur? Share your experiences!