“Sunday Brunch” 5 of 5 stars
Review of JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru

You added JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru to your Saves list
JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   24/1 Vittal Mallya Road, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560001, India (Richmond Town)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Book early & get 20% Off
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Had Sunday Brunch with friends last week was very impressed with the large variety and great quality of food, The place was very busy we really enjoyed the afternoon and will be back soon. There were lots of children's activities and nice soothing music, perfect for Sunday Brunch. Chef Sebastian and Chef Jolly had a great touch to the place they were interacting with the guests. I definitely recommend JW Kitchen all the way 5 Stars to the place.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Parul T, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Andreamadan

Thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding the Sunday Brunch at the JW Kitchen. At the JW Marriott Bengaluru, we strive to make every experience a memorable one and I am happy to hear that you and your friends had an enjoyable Sunday with us. Our Culinary team is certainly an asset to our organization and I'll be sure to share your compliments with them. I look forward to your next visit to the JW Marriott Bengaluru!

Warm Regards
Parul Thakur

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Loved the vibrancy of the hotel. The food was excellent and the service very friendly! Each morsel of food enjoyed and flavors were great. Loved the variety of vegetarian options and of course the salad counter. Loved the Easter egg hunt as much as the kids! The carnival atmosphere was most enjoyable. Will be going there soon.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Gitanjali

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and I'm glad you had such an enjoyable experience at the JW Marriott Bengaluru. We pride ourselves on providing quality service to all our guests and I am delighted to know that you and your family enjoyed Easter celebrations with us. I look forward to welcoming you again at the JW Marriott Bengaluru!

Warm Regards
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Me and my wife enjoyed our one night stay in this hotel.
The front desk staff was very friendly,Nazia assisted us in your check in.
The chefs in JW kitchen were very friendly and well focused .
Special thanks to chef Susanto and chef Jolly

• Stayed April 2014
Parul T, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear Shamshad,
I am grateful to you for sharing your feedback with the Tripadvisor community. I am delighted to learn that you and your wife enjoyed our guestrooms and the panoramic views they offer. I will certainly be sure to pass on your compliments to the Front desk and Culinary Teams, they are truly an asset to our organization. I eagerly await your next visit to the JW Marriott, Bengaluru!
Parul Thakur.
Enid, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I recently stayed in the JW Marriott hotel for 5 days. The hotel was absolutely lovely. It's brand new & they are opening new features constantly. The service was exceptional and everyone was very friendly & helpful. The spa was incredible. My son is staying there for 90 days on business & has been very happy with everything. A wonderful experience for my first time in India.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Debbie,
It feels wonderful to wake up to such a positive review on a Monday morning! I thank you for your time and this review on your stay at the JW Marriott, Bengaluru. We are indeed a relatively new property and I am overwhelmed by the tremendous response we’ve received in this short while. I am glad you and your son enjoyed the offerings and trademark JW Service and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel to another unforgettable experience.
Parul Thakur.
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I stayed at the Marriott for 3 nights whilst attending a wedding in Bangalore. The hotel is centrally located by the UB City mall and around 50 minutes drive from the airport. The building is brand new and has been really nicely decorated. From the moment of check-in the service provided by the staff was fantastic, really friendly and helpful.

My room was a really good size with a very comfortable bed and a bathroom with a great shower. The room service menu is extensive and reasonably priced. The food I had from room service was good and was delivered very quickly.

The heated outdoor swimming pool is lovely. It doesn't get the sun most of the day which was good for me but perhaps a downsize for people who want to sunbathe. It's quite shallow so you can't dive but it's long enough to do lengths. The spa is also very nice and I had a really relaxing massage there.

The executive lounge was fantastic - the staff running it are really friendly and helpful and there are nice views over Cubbon Park.

My only real complaint about the hotel is something that isn't really their fault. On Friday and Saturday nights the bars at UB City play extremely loud music until around midnight. I would strongly recommend trying to get a room facing away from UB City if this might bother you. To the hotel's credit, when I did ask to change rooms as I had to get up for a flight very early on the Sunday morning, they arranged it quickly and efficiently.

I would definitely stay here again next time I visit Bangalore.

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from UB City (towards Cubbon Park) are quieter on a weekend due to the bars at UB...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Parul T, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Dear Rob,
Appreciate you taking the time to review the JW Marriott, Bengaluru on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to learn you enjoyed your stay at our property and got the opportunity to enjoy true JW Hospitality. It is wonderful that you were able to experience our newly launched Executive Lounge and the SPA by JW. I eagerly await your next visit to the JW Marriott, Bengaluru and can assure you of another unforgettable experience!
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

i visited JW Marriott aws part of my business trip. it is super luxurious hotel with great service and food options. i enjoyed a drinks and starters a lot. very kind and helping staff and well cleaned and maintained hotel. its in heart area of bangalore.
all over superb enviorment

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Vimal,
I am grateful to you for sharing feedback on your experience at the JW Marriott, Bengaluru with the Tripadvisor community. It is always nice to learn that our guests have had a comfortable and enjoyable experience when they visit our hotel. I am glad you found the amenities and services on offer were to your satisfaction and our central Bangalore location was suited to your business needs. I look forward to providing you with more signature JW Hospitality on your next visit!
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Have been a regular visitor to this hotel but did not stay. This time I stayed for a night. It probably is the best JW in India for sure with very big room size may be around 500 sq ft and fully loaded room with extremely high calibre interiors and accessories. The room is very well planned with a double bed, side tables, docking station, TV,Mini bar! Music system, office desk, tea coffee maker with luxurious variants of tea, coffee. The bathroom is one of the best with separate bath tub, shower area and very high end toiletries are provided. One will never miss out on any luxurious needs. The room has a sit out area near balcony overlooking lush green Cubbon park giving a feeling of the room in park.
The food served is of excellent quality with very generous spread for break fast, lunch and dinner. The staff is very helpful.
Apart from this it is located at the most central and prestigious address.
Probably the best place for a business and family travellers for city of Bangalore

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Parul T, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Dear Guest,
It is wonderful to receive such a fabulous endorsement of our property from treasured guests such as yourself. I am delighted to learn you found our spacious guestrooms and appointments to your satisfaction. We take great pride in providing our guests with amenities and service that exceed their expectations and we thank you for recognizing it. Our location in the heart of Bengaluru adjacent to Cubbon Park does indeed prove beneficial to both business and leisure travelers and I am glad you found our Central Business District location convenient. We invite you to experience our Executive Lounge that offers an exclusive space to our guests to unwind with panoramic views during your next visit.
I look forward to welcoming you to more JW Marriott excellence!
Parul Thakur

Been to JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru? Share your experiences!