“Very good experience - exotic menu” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Tasty Tangles

The Tasty Tangles
24 Vittal Maya Road | Vittal Mallya Road, Lavelle Road Area, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560001, India
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Hamburg, Germany
“Very good experience - exotic menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I located this place by accident. I had gone to UB City and was waiting to get seated at another restaurant and spotted this. Walked in, and I was surprised by the menu, the flexibility of the chef to customize the menu for us and the ambience.

It is expensive, as meal for two can easily cost you over 40 USD (about 2000 INR) without drinks. The choice is limited, but the ambience is excellent and so is food. The thing that attracted me the most is the ability of the chefs to customise the menu for us. I could provide my specification about certain dish, and it was made available.

Friendly staff added to the comfort I was feeling. But overall, a good place to spend an evening.

• Visited August 2012