“World class aviation experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Flight 4 Fantasy

Flight 4 Fantasy
405, 4th Floor, The Forum Mall | Hosur Road, Koramangala, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560095, India
+91 80 2206 7977
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Flight 4 Fantasy for the first time in India lets you fulfill your dream to Fly. Wondered how a pilot flies a plane? Wanted to peep inside a cockpit? Dreamt of flying a plane? You can now take control and be the Pilot of an aircraft. We let you take off and land at more than 20,000 Airports around the world. Our experienced Instructors will guide you through your Flight Experience and our simulators will keep you at the edge of your seats. The Boeing 737 cockpit is complete with realistic controls, stunning High definition surround visuals, in-flight announcements and more. Thrilling and exciting 4D Fighter jets with 3D visuals and a 3-axis movement allow you to undertake several missions. Practice take-offs and landing, search for enemy locations, do air-to-air combat or try your hands at air-to-air refueling. Our Boeing experiences commences from Rs. 1,400 Onwards. The minimum age for Boeing simulator is 13 years and for Fighter Simulators is 8 years. You can now book your experience online at our website.
Hyderabad, India
“World class aviation experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

This is indeed a class apart experience. Very innovative concept and immaculate execution of ensuring customer experience of flying "real time" as pilot is a memorable one. I have been to this centre numerous times and have never ever been disappointed with the experience. I have not see such a thing even outside India. The staff and owners are courteous, and spend adequate time to explain and ensure your experience is maximized. Highly recommended !!!

Visited March 2013
f4fbangalore, Owner at Flight 4 Fantasy, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Many thanks for the wonderful feedback and compliments. We are glad you liked our experience and will look forward to having you back again for another new experience in a new airport, weather etc which will make every experience unique. Thanks again

“Amazing, awsome, great experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

I visited your place yesterday I.e. On 3rd of March Sunday.
Its an amazing place its an experience worth it... Really appreciate your job and skill and also d skilled experts.
Thank you for your support and for giving me such a wonderful experience.
Its a plce woth visiting.

f4fbangalore, Owner at Flight 4 Fantasy, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for the appreciation Mr Rahul. The F4F team takes pride in giving a memorable experience to our guests.

We await your next visit for another memorable experience, flying in another part of the world.
Gurgaon
“Best gift in the world for an adventurous person like me! loved it:)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

As a kid, I was always excited to fly but never got to be a pilot and therefore never got to occupy the cockpit just the occasional peak into the cockpit while boarding the aircrafts. I heard about Flight4Fantasy from one of my friends and was not sure what to expect. I booked a 30 minutes experience and as soon as I reached there was given a “Captain’s Pass”, how cool was what and was escorted to the cockpit and boy!! I was amazed. I could not tell the difference to the real cockpit, the lights, switches and complexities, I loved it.
I had a real pilot who briefed me about the instruments and soon we were airbone, it was an awesome experience as the plane gained momentum and I lifted off. In sometime I was handling the plane all by myself, well not perfect but still was thrilling and nice. Now it was time for me to tweak the instruments to prepare for landing and I slowly lined up to the runway and I did feel the pressure of manning an expensive jet and carrying passengers as I was landing. Was nervous and the same time was fascinating, specially the sounds and visuals as I touched down.
At the end I felt I fulfilled my desire to fly. The simulator they said didn’t have motion but the stunning visuals and audio at many instances gave me a feeling that I was moving.
An amazing experience and hope to be back soon.

Visited January 2013
Thank you so much for the detailed and wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you at our centre for new simulation experiences, flying different airports with different challenges.

We also recommend you to try the Fighter Jet simulators that offer a fun-filled, fast-paced and exciting experience, through several missions!
Aluva, India
26 attraction reviews
“Great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

great experience,og flying,albeit at a premium cost,esp on weekend. and its sometimes crowded and since flyin times re pretty long,its brin to wait. but if you always wanted to be apilot,its a nice consolation. didnt trythe boeing though,it was ridiculously expensive.

Visited February 2013
f4fbangalore, Owner at Flight 4 Fantasy, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for the review and we are glad you liked the experience. We look forward to having you visit us again to experience the Boeing and Cessna simulator as well.

With respect to your feedback on price, would like to inform you that similar experience globally (Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, Europe, etc) are priced atleast at USD 150 and above, while we continue to maintain our prices around USD 20. We have tried our best to strike a balance between the right pricing with professional assistance, without compromising on the level of experience.

Looking forward to your next visit.
Bangalore, India
“'must have' experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Came to know about F4F only a couple of days ago while searching for something else on the internet and thought of trying the celebration package out for my anniversary, though initially I was a little hesitant.
And what a wonderful experience it turned out to be. Really appreciate the way this concept has been designed and we had a great evening with a delectable surprise :)

very courteous staff and patient instructors in answering every question that I had, nice design and well thought out simulation package.

Thanks for the great work F4F team !!

Visited January 2013
Many thanks for your feedback and glad you enjoyed the experience. It was indeed our pleasure that you spent your anniversary with us. We look forward to having you back for another unique and memorable experience on our simulator