I did not stay here. But, I would love to someday.
I went here for an office conference. So, my review will be more from that perspective.
- I saw a number of big organizations holding conferences and day outs. So, I guess, this place is a favourite for those kinds of things.
- The place is very big and very beautiful. In fact, from the reception, you need a 5-6 minutes of walk to reach the food area.
- You will be surrounded by hundreds of coconut trees. Makes for a pretty sight.
- The swimming pool is a major plus point. It's a huge pool, one of Asia's biggest. You must carry your costume.
- One of the plus points is the recreation building. There, you have: Snooker/Pool, Carrom, and Table Tennis.
- They even have a tennis court.
- They even provide cycles.. good pass time!
- The buffet breakfast was amazing. It was a HUGE spread. Moreover, the food tasted pretty good.
- Location wise, you will face huge traffic jams on the way and going back. But, that is the case in entire Bangalore I think. Just plan you trip keeping the traffic in mind.
- The conference rooms were decent. The tea, coffee, and cookies were good.
- Plenty of space to walk around. Plenty of grass.
- The place was quite peaceful.
Overall, I feel this is a good place and does deserve a visit. Specially worth considering for corporate events.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Golden Palms Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Palms Hotel And Spa
- Golden Palms Bangalore
- Golden Palms Hotel Bangalore