“Best Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Oberoi, Bangalore

You added The Oberoi, Bangalore to your Saves list
The Oberoi, Bangalore
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   37-39,Mahatma Gandhi Road, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560001, India (Ulsoor)   |
Bangalore, India
“Best Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Oberoi Bangalore can boast about the best service levels among five star hotels in Bangalore . I admire the culture where you see employees happy as well. I enjoy the meals at the Schezwan court and enjoy the hospitality. The hotel also has a fine tree cover and you can spend a peaceful sunday afternoon

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Oberoi_Bangalore, General Manager at The Oberoi, Bangalore, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your experience at The Oberoi, Bangalore on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to note that you found our service ‘the best’ in Bangalore. Thank you indeed for this compliments.

The team at Szechwan Court was also happy to note your positive feedback on your dining experience.

My team and I thank you for your support and recommendation and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

huvida.marshall@oberoihotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (219)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

As a business traveller, I stay in hotels roughly 200 days per year. The Oberoi is unquestionably the best hotel that I have ever frequented. The hotel and facilities are beautiful, and attention to detail is unmatched, but the staff is by far the best part. They seem to anticipate what I will need before I need it, remember our conversations and deliver gifts to my room. The Oberoi is in my experience, the best hotel in the world. Well done Oberoi staff!!!

Dear Guest,

It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us during your recent visit to Bangalore.

Thank you for sparing your time for updating your experience on Trip Advisor and for
your kind words of praise for our hotel, facilities and services.

Your compliments have been shared with the entire team who were delighted to note that their efforts were so well recognized. Your generous indication of our performance will be a source of great inspiration and will encourage us to strive for even higher standards of service.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the city and to The Oberoi.

Yours sincerely

Huvida.marshall@oberoihotels.com
Ann Arbor
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I stayed at the Oberoi in Bengaluru on a recent business trip. In the midst of all the noise and chaos of MG Road, the Oberoi is like a paradise. Service was fantastic. All employees from Hotel Manager to the security guards were very attentive. Rooms at the hotel are very good with fresh fruits served everyday in the room. All room face the garden on one side and each room has a butler. Thai and Chinese restaurants at the property are great. All in all this was a great place to come back to after the days work. Very relaxing and graceful. Reminded me of what the good service is all about. If I ever visit Bengaluru again I know where I am staying.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing The Oberoi as a preferred hotel during your visit to Bangalore and for sharing such a fantastic review with the Trip Advisor community.

Your positive observations regarding our hotel and restaurants is inspiration for all of us. The team was also overwhelmed to read your kind words of appreciation. Our team members are our greatest strength and your appreciation will certainly motivate them to scale for new heights in excellence.

At The Oberoi, it is our endeavour to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel. We are happy to read that we have exceeded your expectations.

We are also delighted to note that The Oberoi would be your choice of hotel during your visits to Bangalore and look forward to welcoming you back.

Huvida.marshall@oberoihotels.com
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have traveled all over world and stayed in many different hotels. Oberoi is easily the best hotel I have ever stayed. Their attention to detail, courtesy, hospitality, attentiveness, cleanliness, food variety and quality, is par excellence. Simply unbeatable. Everyone at the Le Jardine, Chinese and Thai restaurants are just amazing.
One morning I was pigging out on their sweet mango chutney, my favourite that I have not had for years. One of the waiters, (feel bad I cannot recollect his name) noticed that and offered to pack me some to take with me. To my surprise, on the last day, he had it all wrapped in a small container ready to go. Since I was going to work, I told him i'd pick it up in the evening before I left for the airport. Unfortunately I completely forgot about it and remembered when it was too late. I felt really terrible and wish I could apologize to the young enthusiastic waiter. This is one example of the personal service.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing your time for updating your experience on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to read your review and sincerely thank you for your encouraging and kind words of praise for our restaurants, food, cleanliness and hospitality.

I am delighted to note that you found our service the best and I am particularly pleased to read your compliments on some gestures made by a team member that contributed to your impression. It is our constant endeavour to deliver excellent services and appreciation such as yours increase our motivation to continually aspire to achieve the expectations that our guests have of us.

The team and I forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Came back to Oberoi a few times again since my last review.
Beware, they just spoils you and you cant be happy with any other hotel again. The service quality is just impeccable. And it has to be experienced as one cant really be expressed truthfully. And no one does it better than Oberoi. The new wing has state of art room automation. The room appointment and decor is par excellence of course. What i like the most is a solitary dinner / breakfast in the room balcony overlooking greens. Bangalore weather and Oberoi service make every moment blissful.
Keep it up guys...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Oberoi_Bangalore, General Manager at The Oberoi, Bangalore, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us during your visit to Bangalore this month.

We sincerely appreciate your time in sharing your experience at our hotel.

Your positive observations regarding our rooms, gardens and service is inspirational for all of us.

We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgment is our greatest reward.

We are grateful for your feedback on our renovated rooms and would like to thank you for your compliments.

We thank you once again for your support and recommendation and do hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to our hotel.

Littleton, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

It's my second time at the Oberoi in Bangalore and this last time was even better than 6 years ago. Service in impeccable. All the staff knew my name! During my second time at the Thai restaurant (which I highly recommend but you need to book it) they remembered I struggled with hot food and they suggested me something else! The room is amazing! The iPad that could even open the door was something! Everything in that place is great! I had a couple of issues with wi-fi and aircon at the gym and I left a feedback form completed for them. I had an email a couple of days later thanking me for the feedback and saying they were working to address the issues! I've never seen customer service this way. Ah, they left me a gorgeous traditional handbag in my room on my last night! How sweet!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

It is always a delight to be of service to you and we are grateful to you for giving us this opportunity.

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I have conveyed your generous words of service recognition t the team, for whom it has been a great source of inspiration. The team in Rim Naam was also happy to note that their efforts were so appreciated.

We also sincerely appreciate your compliments on our new rooms, which have been designed, keeping in mind discerning guests, such as you.

The team joins me in thanking you once again for your time and we look forward to the delight of having you stay with us in the future.

Munich, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I stayed three nights at The Oberoi in Bangalore on a business trip in August 2013. It couldn`t have been any better! Everyting including rooms, restaurants, amenities and particularly hotel staff was just great! I have never come across such a friendly and dedicated group of people trying to make the stay of every guest unforgettable. Definitely the best place to stay when in you`re in Bangalore and need some quiet and relaxing hours in between!

Room Tip: 50% of the hotel is currently being renovated. I wouldn`t have known if somebody hadn`t told me. As...