I had the pleasure of staying at the Bangalore Oberoi on MG Road during my recent business travel to the city. It is a great hotel with all the conveniences and great service that you can ask for. The service levels are exemplary with employees really going out of their way to do things. In my case, I had some serious difficulty with my mobile phone connection and the Oberoi staff handles the problem well and get the issues sorted out, saving me both time and hassle. The food is excellent, the ambience is pleasant. The hotel and the facilities are very modern without losing the old world charm and touch.
I have stayed at several of the top Bangalore hotels before (Leela Palace, Taj Westend, Meridien etc. ) but this one surpassed them based on my experience.
The only negative is the location on MG Road with its incessant traffic and the noise that goes with it (only when you are outside the room)
- Also Known As:
- The Oberoi Bangalore Hotel
- The Oberoi Bangalore Hotel Bangalore
- Oberoi Bangalore
- Oberoi Hotel Bangalore
- The Oberoi Bangalore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern &charming hotel with landscaped garden & water bodies, in the heart of business & shopping district. The hotel is now ready with a refreshing new experience. The entire accomodation is now new and reflects the tranquility and energy of this beautiful and modern city. The contemporary design and innovative features of our rooms and suites will ensure that your stay is even more memorable.All our rooms are now equipped with Oberoi E'nhance, an iPad interface that allows you to customise your in room experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Oberoi, Bangalore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.