The Taj West End in Bangalore is a beautiful retreat, secluded by gorgeous gardens from the hustle and bustle of the big city. The room and amenities were first class, but what impressed me most was the excellent service. Everyone was attentive but not over-bearing. From the first moment of arrival until the stay ended the staff was helpful, smiling, courteous and just friendly enough. Whatever I wanted or needed was tended to immediately. I highly recommend using the hotel cars in this busy city. The drivers are courteous and the cars are clean, cool and comfortable. The drop off service at the airport was wonderful. I was met by a hotel representative, my bags were handled, I was assisted with check in and shortly thereafter I was relaxing in the lounge. This was so different from the usual exhausting airport routine. As a woman travelling alone in India, I felt very safe secure and comfortable at the Taj West End.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Taj West End is a part of The Leading Hotels of The World and is located perfectly near all the Bangalore buzz, and is a city legend. The accommodations are designed to allow guests to enjoy the highlight of the hotel – the lush, greenery-and-water designed landscape – and includes the stately residences of the restored Heritage Wing. The Taj West End is also home to some of the city’s most acclaimed restaurants, offering unique and exquisite cuisines.The year 2012 marks the 125th year of operations of the Taj West End, Bangalore. This magnificent property opened its doors to guests as early as 1887 under a Victorian lady, Mrs. Bronson. By the turn of the century, Bronson’s West End ‘s prosperity had attracted a fair bit of attention, and in 1912 passed into the hands of the Spencers. In 1984, the hotel was passed onto the Indian Hotels Company Limited. Today, exuding historic age old stories from every corner, this hotel speaks to every traveler staying within its walls. The spectacular landscaped gardens within the hotel accrue to a lush 20 acres, something that the people of Bangalore thrive for. The hotel has created several Exclusive and Unique Experiences and packages for its guests all through the year, pampering and delighting them in true Victorian, Taj West End style. Each outlet; Mynt, Blue Ginger Masala Klub and Blue Bar will showcase their finest offerings in the most fabulous manner, sure to enchant, impress and dazzle their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Taj West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Taj West End Hotel Bangalore
- Taj West End Bangalore
- Taj West End Hotel Bangalore