“Hotel Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramee Guestline B'lore Hotel

You added Ramee Guestline B'lore Hotel to your Saves list
Ramee Guestline B'lore Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot No.1 and 2,KIADB Industrial Area | Attibele, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 562107, India   |
Ranked #177 of 558 Hotels in Bengaluru (Bangalore)
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Hotel Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I am very pleased to share my personal views in regards to my official trip stay at Ramee Guest line Resort, Bangalore. I had been to Bangalore before also, but this time I decided to stay with Ramee Guest line Resort. I was very impressed to see the Lush green surrounding, the huge Swimming pool, the buffet breakfast spread at the coffee shop and specially the food at It’s Mirch. I am very thankful for the entire management and staff for giving such wonderful experience. I look forward to see you all very soon

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Kasiraman R, Corporate General Manager at Ramee Guestline B'lore Hotel, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Dear Mr.Aswat,

Thank you very much for choosing Ramee Guestline during your visit to Bangalore and also for sparing time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are delighted to read such a wonderful review from you. We are happy to learn from your feedback that you found our service impeccable. Thank you indeed for this compliment!

I have conveyed your gracious comments to the entire team, for whom it has been a great source of inspiration. At The Ramee, it is our utmost focus to provide our guests with personalised services and facilities which meets high standards of hospitality and it is truly heartening to have our efforts recognized by you in such a manner.

Thank you once again for your recognition and we hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to our hotel

Corporate General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Ramee Guest line Resort, Bangalore proved to be excellent value for money. We traveled as a family of four adults and two kids and opted their weekend package. We stayed for two nights and enjoyed the total experience. The view from the room was beautiful facing the lush green surrounding. The food was fabulous with a large spread in all the three meals of the day. As we were with two small kids (aged 3 & 1), the hotel provided baby cot free of charge in the room. The staff was courteous and always served with a smile on their face even at odd hours. The location is peaceful and clean as compared to hotels around electronic city. Overall, it was a memorable stay and would like to stay there again.

Room Tip: 2nd floor room
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Dr.Praful,

Mahnar, Bihar, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed here for three nights with our 2 kids. We were very happy with the hotel. It was clean and comfortable and the food was good. The breakfast had a good selection as well as the buffet dinner. When we arrived in BANGALORE it was my husband's birthday and they had a cake ready for us at dinner. It was a good touch. Having stayed at many hotels around the world, I must admit that the service we received here was 5 star. The staff are amazing. They really do go beyond the call of duty. I would say its a 4 star and not 5. Nevertheless we were very happy here. There are so many of the staff members that need mentioning, from reception to kids club to the restaurant but my memory fails me. A good choice in BANGALORE

Room Tip: corner suits are large and sunny
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Kasiraman R, Corporate General Manager at Ramee Guestline B'lore Hotel, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Dear Dr.Praful,

Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a beautiful hotel. Arrived by car after a drive from Chennai and welcomed by very friendly reception staff who could not do enough to ensure our stay was memorable. Two night stay with lovely view over the lash green lawn. Evening buffet was superb and delicious with plenty of choice and variety. Lovely swimming pool and area to sit outside. Security is exceptional and door man always got a smile and cheerful. Had to leave very early for our flight but box arranged so that we could quickly help ourselves to buffet breakfast early and take with us for flight. Little touches like that mean a great deal. Well Done Ramee, will thoroughly recommend.

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are quieter
Dear Mr.Vishal,

Coventry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

My stay at Ramee Guestline was very excellent. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was spacious for the kids. We were tired from long journey from London the receptionist did our check in quick efficiently. Food was outstanding. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends who visit Bangalore.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Kasiraman R, Corporate General Manager at Ramee Guestline B'lore Hotel, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear Nilofer,

Coimbatore, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

we were a part of marriage party who had booked 80rooms . on the auspicious occassion when we reached guestline they say we can give only 40rooms. inspite of advance booking and payment they cheated us, as we were on the bride side we had to book near by hotel to keep our pride and respect by spending above 3 lakhs. we were in total mental agony ,ashamed . by the service offered by staff and mangemnt of ramee hotels bangalore.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Kasiraman R, Corporate General Manager at Ramee Guestline B'lore Hotel, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Mr. Manoj,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations.
Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We have not cheated your group. We have charged whatever services provided to you.
If you come back to our hotel, I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly, so please ask for me. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.
New Delhi, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Instead of hotel this place looks like some old circuit house. Whole place reeks like old clothes from mattress to carpets in corridor, if you are an asthmatic patient like me please carry your inhaler i had to take 8 shots in two days. Hot water is available for limited time only as the house keeping keeps switching off the boiler all the time and proudly tell u the same on intercom, believe me in bangalore's weather u need hot water to take a shower- from shower i remember showers were not working so u have to use the bucket and tumbler. Staff is very rude and uncouth- they keep asking for direct payment all the time, and this place is suffering from its own inflation and every thing is jacked by almost 400% - example a bottle of soda costs Rs.60 instead of 15. Besides that this third class place is 75km from airport and 40km from bangalore central station, so to reach there u need to hire a cab for 2k+, as this idiotic hotel does not have airport drop/pickup.
In short if you have no other place to stay in bangalore still dont checkin at ramee guestline- coz u'll regret this decision your whole life.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Kasiraman R, Front Office Manager at Ramee Guestline B'lore Hotel, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Dear Mr. Akshat ,

Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We have addressed the cleanliness issue and spoken with the employee in question. We want you to know that we truly enjoy sharing our passion for our destination with visitors and want you to walk out the door feeling refreshed

Warm Regards

Amitav Dutta
Front Office Manager

Been to Ramee Guestline B'lore Hotel? Share your experiences!