“Very Good Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Citrus Bangalore

You added Citrus Bangalore to your Saves list
Citrus Bangalore
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   80/2 Marathahalli - Sarjapur Outer Ring Road Bellandur, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560103, India   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very Good Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

I had a great experince in Citrus Bangalore, I satyed here for more than 2 weeks time, The courtesy and customer services displayed by them is amazing and appreciable.
Really apperciate the hospitality and warmth shown by Mr Pawan Nayak, he always anticipated the need of customer and apperciate his nature and attitude. Amazing Guy.. Thanks alot Pawan fr making my stay wonderfull with Citrus.

Apperciate the the whole team including Vineet and Jaidev who are always been supportive throughout my stay.

Would definately like to stay with Citrus whenever i come to Bangalore.

Thanks Team Citrus

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
NitinBangalore, Resident Manager at Citrus Bangalore, responded to this review, August 4, 2012
Dear Guest,

It’s a great feeling to read our elite guest’s detailed feedback regarding our services whilst our constant endeavors to make your stay a pleasant one. I sincerely appreciate your effort for the time spent to do the same.

I have conveyed your compliments to entire team including Pawan, Jaidev and Vineet, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. I thank you on their behalf for such gracious comments.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Bangalore.

Regards

Resident Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Muscat, Oman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Rooms are clean, well equipped. It is a good business hotel. Staff are very friendly and eager to serve you. Includes breakfast which is a very good spread and the food is good. Dinner on Skylit was amazing, have not eaten so much in a long time. All in all for the price it is good value for money and would defintely like to stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing Citrus Bangalore for your stay. We are grateful to you for having spared a few moments to share your experience and appreciation of our food, Skylit, rooms and services.

Your feedback has been shared with our entire team, and they are delighted to know that they have lived up and exceeded your expectations in making your stay here, a memorable experience. They thank you for this generous feedback.

My team and I hope look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits to our hotel.

Yours sincerely,
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

I had been to this place with friends, for a late nite dinner, after we came out of a late nite party. We had ordered food at around 1AM, Thanks to the hotel staff for offering something even at so late in the nite. The quality of the food was terrible and we have spoiled the nite and the next two days cause of food poison. The hotel staff could have denied us food rather than

When we went back and complainted about the incident to the hotel staff the other day, what we have received is utter abusive n Irratic response. That came as a shock to us, and they literally blamed us for complaining.

I advise people to order only regular moving dishes at this place as I dont find much crowd here and that could be the reason why we get unhealthy food.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

On behalf of my team, I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during your visit to the hotel. Your comments on the web portal “trip advisor” unfortunately do not state the visit date for me to investigate the matter.
I have shared this feedback with my Chef and food and beverage manager and taken up the issue with the team. We do not compromise on quality of our food and service. It is our endeavor to meet and exceed guest expectations and I truly regret that this was not the case on this occasion. I do hope that this unpleasant experience will not diminish your opinion of Citrus Hotels.
Kindly contact me personally at nitin.pathak@citrushotels.in as I would welcome the opportunity to restore your faith and regain your confidence in us. I look forward to hearing from you and in the interim; we remain at your service.

Warm Regards

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Really enjoyed staying in Citrus Hotel in Bellandur. Each and every staff are so very courteous that you really feel good when you return back to the hotel after a day long work. I would personally remember and would like to thank Mr. Suraj Thapa who had taken so much care, be it during the dinner at SKYLIT or on the day when I needed completely Bengali vegetarian food (without onion, without garlic). The morning breakfast was awesome with a variety of options starting from South Indian Dishes to North Indian, Continental with a variety of juices. Looking forward to come back again as I

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Resident Manager at Citrus Bangalore, responded to this review, July 4, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such gracious comments on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

I am delighted to note that you found our services the best. It is our utmost focus to provide our guests with personalized service that meets high standards of hospitality and it is motivation from discerning guests such as you which encourages us to give our best.

We are grateful for your appreciation of the services provided by the team. Your words of appreciation shall go a long way for the team to continue to deliver a high level of service to our guests.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

We had been to Citrus Hotel for Buffet lunch on the 29th May from office. The lunch was very good. The dessert spread was good , salads were good as well as the main course. I think they should add a starter to thier menu. They have a live counter which serves fresh pastas, parathas depending on the day you visit. They were serving fresh mooli and aloo parathas the day we visited and it was very good.
Staff is extremely courteous, friendly and helpful.
Only downer is that they have insufficient parking space. They dont have a basement parking lot and we had to park our car on the dusty road
Buffet Price per person : Rs 450 inclusive of taxes approxly

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
NitinBangalore, Resident Manager at Citrus Bangalore, responded to this review, June 8, 2012
Thank you very much for taking time to post a review of our hotel and also for your compliments on our buffet lunch arrangement and set up.

We are also grateful for your appreciation of the services provided by the team.

As rightly pointed out, we have very limited parking space, however am sure in next few weeks we would be able to find out a permanent solutiuon to it.

Regards
Gurgaon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

Smart business Hotel - enter the world of hospitality and convenience that you so much desire during your business visit. Staff is courteous and you feel like home care...
* Convenient Location - is very convenient right on the main road in Bellandur area.
* Spacious Rooms - Rooms where you actually stay are very clean spacious and equipped with mini-bar, study stable, WiFi, Flat screen TV and fresh and clean bath room and amenities. I stayed in rooms 501
* Roof Top live barbeque restaurant SKYLIT - something like Barbeque Nation except that the food comes cooked and ready to eat on your table but the food variety includes continental as well (wait for the freshly cooked Pizzas! ). The list of their starters (both veg and non-veg) is never ending and I could not go to the main course but had deserts instead ! Great service...
* Buffet at BISO - satisfying breakfast, lunch and dinner with great variety and spread. Hot breads served on your table try the garlic roti or naan.
* Office Complex and Shopping Mall / Movie hall at Central are all in vicinity. I hopped to the Central Mall opposite to get some essentials.
* I could see the NOVOTEL and IBIS hotels nearby proudly saying 547 rooms but they were obstructed by undergoing flyover construction moreover I felt I could be lost one amongst so many rooms...am fine with the personal touch, courteous staff and a feeling of a smart business hotel around this property...
* I am sure to be back soon...great experience and value for money !

Room Tip: I felt that the top floors may be better to stay and convenient to hop on to SKYLIT rooftop restaura...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
NitinBangalore, Resident Manager at Citrus Bangalore, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to note that we have been able to meet up your expectations in terms of service and product. It is our utmost focus to provide our guests with personalized service that meets high standards of hospitality and it is motivation from discerning guests such as you which encourages us to give our best.

I am also glad to know that you liked food and service at SKYLIT ( Roof Top Restaurant). It is also our endeavor to provide the best in class breakfast as it is the first meal of the day, very much required by a business traveller like you.

Warm regards,
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

I visit Bangalore frequently for work and have explored all hotels and guest houses in and around Marthahalli. Citrus is the one I finally settled in. Its service and hospitality is unmatchable. The staff is willing to go to any lengths to make guest's stay comfortable.
Hotel is reasonably priced, there is no compromise on cleanliness. Rooms and bigger than Ibis. They recently opened a rooftop restaurant serving delicious barbecue.
Citrus is comfortably located very close to major Business campus. There are many restaurants and also a mall with multiplex at walk able distance from hotel. I get an easy 24X7 pick up and drop to my workplace. Booking experience is seamless for me. I would recommend Citrus to any business traveler to the city.

Resident Manaer
Citrus Bangalore

Been to Citrus Bangalore? Share your experiences!