“Excellent place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Citrus Bangalore

You added Citrus Bangalore to your Saves list
Citrus Bangalore
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   80/2 Marathahalli - Sarjapur Outer Ring Road Bellandur, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560103, India   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bangalore
“Excellent place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

I stayed here while I just joined a new Company in Bangalore and the service and hospitality that I got here was great. The most important of all is the personal attention that was extended was awesome. I still keep on visiting this place for having food and would surely like to stay again in this place.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good, but I specially liked room number 502.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
NitinBangalore, Resident Manager at Citrus Bangalore, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to post a review of our hotel and also for your compliments on our personalized service provided by the team. Your words of appreciation shall go a long way to motivate them to continue to deliver a high level of service to our guests.

My team and I hope look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits to our hotel.

Warm Regards,
Resident Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Pune, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

I stayed in this hotel first time about a month back and liked it so much that now I have stayed with them 4 times in the last month. It is a new hotel in this area.
Rooms are normal sized. They are very clean and tidy. Neat furniture that is comfortable but also leaves some space in the room.
Most admirable is the service. It is run by very young people who are very enthusistic and eager about providing any service you need. I hardly ever find a person more than 25 years old (except for the restaurant manager).
Restaurant is excellent only a little costly. Breakfast which is included in the room charges has wide spread. I liked choice and quality of the fruites and juices they keep. There always is a live counter for egg dishes and they also provide made to order dosa. Very satisfying breakfast expereince.
During my recent visit I also experenced their recently opened terrace reastaurant. Food is very tasty and very much work more than Rs.550 that they charge for about 25 starters.
Overall an excellent find on ORR in Bangalore.
In the most recent visit I also

Room Tip: Rooms towards the Sarjapur turnoff have better view.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Dear Mr Sohoni,

It’s a great feeling to read our elite guest’s detailed feedback regarding our product and services whilst our constant endeavors to make your stay a pleasant one. I sincerely appreciate your effort for the time spent to do the same. This only gives us an opportunity to make sure that every area / venue at the hotel is perfect and strives to reach the highest levels of satisfaction through its service.

I am also glad that you liked food and service at SKYLIT (Roof Top Restaurant), your remarks about buffet breakfast are very encouraging as it is also our constant endeavor to provide best in class breakfast as first meal of the day.

Rest assured that we have noted your comments in regards to pricing of food and beverage and we will certainly review your comments with the team in order to improve our pricing structure.

Warm regards,

Faridabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

I am in the hotel room as I am writing this review. Citrus is one of the best hotels I have been to. The hotel has all amenities required. Rooms are very clean and spacious. There was a work table also in the room where I could put my laptop and work. Also, the hotel photos available are genuine photos.The hotel also provides free internet to all hotel residents. Speed is quite good as well.
The hotel is reasonably priced. I am staying in the hotel as per corporate rates.
The Breakfast is included in the price. The restaurant at Citrus, "BISO" serves a wide variety of food items both vegetarian including south-Indian and non-vegetarian options. The food is really tasty here. One thing I didn't like is that they serve same type of Juice everyday (Canned orange, Mango) and Fresh Orange juice. The hotel should take it as a suggestion to include different flavors of juices all days... at least for the canned ones. The in-room food is also very delicious.
I was amazed with the great hospitality provided to me. With great support and comfort provided, this hotel is surely here to last.

Thanks CITRUS for providing a great stay experience!!!! Will definitely visit on my next trip.....

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Dear Mr Arya,

We thank you for choosing Citrus Hotel Bangalore for your stay. We are grateful to you for having spared a few moments to share your experience and appreciation of our product and services.

Your feedback has been shared with our entire team, and they are delighted to know that they have lived up and exceeded your expectations in making your stay here, a memorable experience. They thank you for this generous feedback.

Your genuine and valuable evaluation of our performance inspires us to continue achieving even higher standards of service excellence.

Rest assured that we have noted your comments and suggestion in regards to different flavour of juices, a very valid and candid suggestion, with the team, in order to improve our juice section at breakfast.

We look forward to welcome you soon back to Citrus Bangalore.

Warm Regards,

Pune
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

Recently I visited citrus hotel bangalore, and I was amazed to see such a great hospitality and service given to me.
I wish Citrus group will keep fulfilling visitors wishes in the future with great services.

I will definitely look for this hotel in my future visit.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Pune
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

The Hotel is very comfortable, clean, neat, good service and good restaurant and well behaved staff. Rooms are very nice and clean. We had a great time during our stay.
Would definitely visit on our next trip.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Pune, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

Citrus, Bangalore is swanky new hotel located on Marathahalli - Sarjapura Outer Ring Road (ORR).
The ORR has good connectivity with newly developed NICE ring road. This makes easy access to hotel for travelling from any part of B'lore.
I stayed with my wife and daughter at Citrus during this year end vacations planned around B'lore.
Hotel ambience is good and clean. Staff is well trained professionals.
Restaurant serves all kind of food including continental and we got good choices in vegetarian category too.
Morning B/F, they offers a large variety to choose amongst, and I found bakery is their specialty.
The best part is Rooms, with cozy bed, and enough space. The room decor is plush.
My 10 year old daughter liked the clean environment and friendly staff, food of her liking so much that she rated Citrus Bangalore as No'1 amongst other hotels she stayed which includes 3 and 4 star hotels.
And the this all comes with value offer much lower than what I used to pay for similar experience at 5 Star Hotels.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Been to Citrus Bangalore? Share your experiences!