“Cozy Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road

You added Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road to your Saves list
Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   26/1 Hosur Road | Near The Oxford College Bomanahalli, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560068, India   |
Port Blair, India
“Cozy Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

My stay at Ibis Bangalore I believe is one of the best budget hotel I have stayed in. Everything about this hotel is top notch, classy and impeccable - the rooms, service, staff & the food. I was amazed to find something this good at such a price point. I got a further discount for booking in advance with them.

Quite an experience for business/leisure trips. They have work tables, internet (free) and nice cafe to grab food at. What more does one want? I had a heck of a time there. Highly recommended!!

Room Tip: Try to get a room at the top floor - gives you a great view of the city! :)
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Ajay S, General Manager at Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road, responded to this review, July 1, 2013

Greetings from ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road!!!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Once again thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcome you back at the hotel while you are in Bangalore.

Ajay Sampige

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Milton Keynes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

When I found out that there was an Ibis right next door to the office that I was visiting, there was no second thought on booking on the same. Very very reasonably priced. Was pleased to find it at the same standard that it exists workldwide. On entering the room, identified with the same standard decor. The rooms are functional and have all necessary things to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Buffet breakfast is served in the morning and you have the option of buffet dinner. There is a bar in the lobby which is perfect for entertaining guests. Staff is extremely courteous and care for your comfort. As soon as I logged into the free wifi, I got a call from the IT helpdesk asking me if everything is fine. That is proactive customer engagement. So if you have to visit electronic city, this would be the place to stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Trivandrum
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

one of the best budget hotel in the city.well maintained and best furnished rooms.nice buffet breakfast served as complementary.good hospitality and well situated.nice restaurant and good parking bay.

Room Tip: Best budget hotel in city
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Pune
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

It was a good experience, the rooms are well designed and equipped with required amenities.
Food was great and gym all are good..
Location is fine and real value for money.

Overall it was a nice experience

.............................................................................................

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Having stayed at Ibis hotels in Australia and NZ, I was pleased to see that the same standards are being maintained in Bengaluru. This hotel is certainly good value for money. The room was neat and clean with fresh towels. The bathroom was also clean and well maintained. I was impressed by Bala in the front office who checked me in promptly upon my very late arrival at 2 AM. He was also quick to locate and return my sun glasses and wallet uopon checkout. Enjoyed eating freshly made Dosa's for breakfast. Overall its a nice hotel to stay in this part of town

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Good Hotel to stay on a business trip especially when you have business in Bommasandra and Electronic city area. The Hotel has a simple gentle ambiance . The common areas are neat and Clean , the rooms are clean and no fuss with comfortable bed. Wifi on and good food.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Tiruppur, Coimbatore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

except for the irritation of finding out the reception, I was very pleased with the overall service and the comfort provided by the hotel and the staff. I would specially like to thank Mr. Lijo joseph, who in spite of my irritation was very helpful and caring. My Italian guest were also very happy with the service and comfort. Thanks IBIS, would look forward to staying with you again. Rajeev Bindal

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Ajay S, General Manager at Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road, responded to this review, May 25, 2013

Greetings from ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road!!!

Please accept my sincere apology on the inconvenience caused to you, I will personally look into this regarding the communication at the entry gate.

We look forward to welcome you back at ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road while you are in Bangalore on your next visit.

Ajay Sampige

Been to Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road? Share your experiences!