“Recommended for business travellers” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Keys Hotel Whitefield, Bengaluru

You added Keys Hotel Whitefield, Bengaluru to your Saves list
Keys Hotel Whitefield, Bengaluru
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot No.6,1st phase industrial area,ITPL Road, Opp. Graphite India | Whitefield, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560048, India   |
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Recommended for business travellers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I stayed here on a business trip for 5 nights in the month of July, 2012. The room was nice and clean. It had all the amenities and was tastefully decorated. There was a big LCD television and a study table.
The breakfast was included in the tariff and was elaborate. You will be spoilt with options. I used to have buffet for dinners and found the food to be good.
The staff is helpful but slightly untrained.
The check-in and check-out experience was very smooth.
Also, the hotel provided me with the office drop and office pickup cab facility. The cab service was good.
Also, worthy of mention is their room service. The rooms are meticulously cleaned everyday.
However, being in Whitefield, the hotel is far from the city center.
Overall a good hotel. Would recommend.

Room Tip: All rooms look identical.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Keys Hotels W, General Manager at Keys Hotel Whitefield, Bengaluru, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities, and we like to thank you for recommending us through this portal.

At Keys Hotel Whitefield it is our constant effort to provide a high level of service and make your stay hassle free.

Cheers!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Excellent Stay, Very Friendly Staff, Top class service and food. I stayed in this hotel for almost a month while my repatriation to India was taking place and I found my overall stay to be excellent. I got newly maried and when the hotel staff came to know about this they arranged a pool candle light dinner for us. We were so touched by this gesture. I would recommend this to any type of traveller be it business or family.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Manipal, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

In the last two months, I stayed in Keys Hotel at two different occassions. As I am a business traveller, I have stayed in many other star hotels in Bangalore and also in other hotels in Whitefield area. Keys has friendly front desk staff, awesome food at the restaurant and strategic location. Really liked the security check before reaching the reception, and the professionalism of people. Rooms are cozy, everything is clean and neat, up-to-date and very handly, AC was not noisey. Minibar, coffee maker, modern bath and toilet, all fantastic.

Rooms can be more roomy, room service menu has scope for improvement. I recommend this hotel for family stay for business stay.

Room Tip: On the 4th Floor, near to gym.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Keys Hotel Whitefield, Bengaluru, responded to this review, July 4, 2012
Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you were satisfied with your experience at Keys Whitefield.

It is only with support and patronage from guest like yourself that we have completed one year of creating memorable experiences.

At Keys Hotels is our constant endeavour with high standards of service and efficiency.

We look forward to your continued support, and welcoming you back on your next visit to Bengaluru.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

I was staying at the Keys hotel for two weeks and it was good enough for those two weeks. The room is clean with a suite like feel. The bathrooms were clean and properly maintained and the cleaning staff did a good job.
The bad things of the experience was that the food in the cafeteria was only decent with the food being normally too oily. The size of the tv's as well in the room were tiny in comparison to the size of the room.
Its a good place for business travelers as its close to all the corporations in Whitefield.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Keys Hotel Whitefield, Bengaluru, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Keys Hotel Whitefield!!

We are ecstatic and full of gratitude to learn that you have rated Keys hotel Whitefield in good light and this motivates the entire team to work harder to make the experience of all our guest a memorable one.

While I would like to regret that we were not up to your expectation in the standard of food being served, I would like to reassure you that the concerns highlighted are being investigated and the same will be taken up with the Food and Beverage team and corrective action will be taken to bring in the desired efficiency levels and ensure that we would be able to live up to your expectation on your next visit.

We hope to see you again during your next visit to Whitefield, Bengaluru and give us an opportunity to demonstrate how your feedback has resulted in change.

Hyderabad
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

This hotel is close to my work place and that's the reason chose to stay here for 2 nights.. We send a person from our office to book room + board room but room prices were cheaper on hotels.com. Rooms are nice & clean.. Great staff.. Booked their Board room for a day to conduct meetings..
My biggest problem with this hotel is - Food! Though its not bad, it could have been better.. Had Lunch, Dinner & breakfast and the quality standards are not that great.. I had stayed many times in a neighboring hotel and compared to there the weakest point here definitely is food!

Internet wi-fi works fantastic and its free!!

Overall nice & affordable business hotel.. If they get their food standards right, this place is going to rock..

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Keys Hotel Whitefield, Bengaluru, responded to this review, July 3, 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Keys Hotel Whitefield!!

Pune
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Keys Hotel Whitefield, Bengaluru (INDIA) is unique in its Product and Services i.e. its the BEST. Right from the check-in to check-out the services were excellent. Though a short and first visit but the Staff made the feel that I am a regular customer and made me very comfy. It has a great atmosphere and was a very pleasant experience.

Pune
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Stayed at the hotel for the 1st time as my company booked me, never heard of this hotel before but was recomended by my admin guy. The arrival was not realy what I extected......when you entera star hotel the main gate looked like I was entering a commercial building. But one you enter the lobby it looks chic and well maintained, they dont take you to the room but expect you to go on your own (though directions are given and signages help also staff is courteious). Rooms are not too small not too big, the TV size is very small though. Food at the cafe is good in taste but in my two days stay fealt consistancy was missing, the buffet is consistant in variety same food every day!! wish they could provide change.

Room Tip: Do try the Bar, with a pool Table and PS2 it sure is good place to relax, with very helpfull staff a...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Keys Hotel Whitefield, Bengaluru? Share your experiences!