“Really Superb” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway

You added Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway to your Saves list
Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   26/1, Dr. Rajkumar Road | Rajajinagar-Malleswaram, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560055, India   |
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Really Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

On a recent visit to Bangalore i stayed at the Sheraton Brigade and my stay was amazing. The location is superb with malls, offices, cinema all in one surrounding.
The hotel is chic and the service impeccable. One of the staff Ms.Gowthamy went out of the way to make my stay comfortable. The food and beverage was of international standards.The room immaculate and very very clean with the housekeeping staff on alert every time.

This is my second stay and i enjoyed every bit of it.

Room Tip: Choose one overlooking the pool
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Shivkumar N,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that you chose to stay with us during your recent trip to Bangalore and found the services and amenities to be up to your expected standards.

Sheraton Bangalore Hotel is located in the self sustained lifestyle complex called Brigade Gateway that houses one of Bangalore’s largest malls, a referral hospital and a beautiful man-made lake in addition to the second World Trade Center in India. I’m glad you found the location to be an advantage. Our core values at Sheraton are Warm, Connected and Community and I’m happy that the associates were able to take care of your requirements and go the extra step to ensure your stay was comfortable. Your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to the associates and I’m sure they will be encouraged to continue to serve guests with warmth and courtesy. We offer a total of six food and beverage venues and lounges and I’m happy you found these to match international standards. Sheraton Bangalore offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and it pleases me to read that you found these comfortable.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Martin Wuethrich

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
The Hague, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

The hotel is lovely. It is quaint and superbly maintained. It is in a great location. Our room was lovely. The room was immaculate and I could not have asked for a better bed. The staff at the hotel was could not have been nicer.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Dann E,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us during your visit to Bangalore. Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway is located in the self-sustained lifestyle enclave called Brigade Gateway, which houses the World Trade Centre, Orion Mall, Columbia Asia Hospital and a beautiful man-made lake. I’m glad you found the location of the hotel to be an advantage.

Sheraton Bangalore offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and I’m happy you found these spacious. The Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed is a signature Sheraton concept that is designed to give our guests across the world a good night’s sleep and I’m glad you found this comfortable. Our core values at Sheraton are Warm, connected and Community and I’m happy to hear that the associates were able to go the extra mile to make your stay pleasurable.

Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We were a family of two adults and one infant on a one night stay to attend a family event in the area. The building is a shiny, modern high rise in an industrial part of the city. If you are taking an autorickshaw to the hotel, ask for the Orion Mall at Yeshwantpur since not many drivers are familiar with the Sheraton name itself. Like at all luxury hotels in India, autos are not allowed to enter the driveway. We got down at the gate and walked up the ramp, with the bellhop staff rushing to help out once they spotted us. Check in was smooth and pleasant with none of the snootiness that some hotels show for an early check in.

The room was clean, welcoming and set at the perfect temperature. The view from our large windows spanned the Metro supermarket next door, the Columbia Asia Hospital and out over the northern skyline. Rooms on the southern side have an equally inviting view of the lake in the Brigade Gateway complex.

Breakfast was a wide spread of Indian, Oriental and Western fare. We ordered in room service for dinner. The food was delivered on time and the portions HUGE. We did not use much of the other facilities at the hotel since we were barely there for a few hours.

A wedding was in progress as we were checking out, making the lobby and exits crowded. One lady tried to claim our taxi as her own – a lot of guests book Meru cabs - but the hotel staff made it a point to verify the guest bookings with each taxi driver and ensured things were in order.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear tenvsrini,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that you chose to stay with us during your recent visit to Bangalore and enjoyed the hospitality and found the services and amenities as per your desired expectations.

Sheraton Bangalore offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts), some with a view of the poolside and man-made lake, and others with the view of spectacular cityscapes. I’m glad you found the rooms comfortable. Feast, our all-day dining venue offers a lavish buffet breakfast with cuisines ranging from Indian to Western and Oriental. I’m glad that you also tried in-room dining and relished the food. I’m happy that the associates were able to help you with the taxi at the time of your departure, ensuring there was no inconvenience caused to you.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

The Sheraton Bangalore is s one of the best hotels I have ever stayed before, the hotel is spotlessly clean, beautifully
appointed, with helpful and gracious staff, I am a frequent traveler to Bangalore , this hotel I stayed first time, Hotel
is around 30 KM from the airport which takes around an hour.

As expected from Sheraton the check-in was smooth and we were accompanied to the room, by the front desk
executive, shown all the amenities and modern features of this tastefully decorated, King Deluxe room.

The Sheraton fitness is fairly spacious and well equipped with several treadmills, a range of weights and strength
building equipment. I did not wait at all to settle my bills on departure and was also escorted till main entrance.

The staff is what makes this hotel special and I would like to thank everyone for making my stay most pleasant
however there are also a few people in particular that I would like recognized for their efforts.

I would like to thank Mr. Shakti whom I met on Arrival. He extended best of hospitality during my stay; thank you
once again for making my stay comfortable at Sheraton. I would defiantly recommend the hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: All the rooms are spacious and beautiful...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear pradeepkr5166,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that you had a great experience during your stay with us and found the services and amenities up to your desired expectations. Sheraton Bangalore is the closest five star deluxe hotel to the Bangalore International airport (31 kms) and just around 8 kms from the city centre.

Sheraton Bangalore offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and I’m glad you found these spacious and comfortable. Sheraton Fitness Programmed by Core Performance is our signature state of the art fitness centre equipped with modern training equipment and a personal instructor to guide you with your fitness regimen. I’m happy that the associates were able to take care of all your requirements and serve you with warmth and courtesy, your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to them.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Tomball, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

The Sheraton in Bangalore is by far one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in. The service is top notch and the staff very fiendly and helpful. For an American traveling in India, you will almost forget that you have left home. The restaurants are excellent with the the Italian (Bene) being the best in my opinion. The rooms are spacious and very clean with all the amenities that one could expect. The location is very secure and has a brand new mall within a few footsteps from the entrance. Other than being quite far from our local offices - it takes an hour to get anywhere in Bangalore anyway - I can't see any reason to ever look for a different hotel when traveling to Bangalore.

Dear Mewell,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that you chose to stay with us during your visit to Bangalore and had a memorable experience.

Warm, Connected and Community are the core values at Sheraton and I’m glad the associates were able to make you feel comfortable and give you a “home away from home” experience. Bene, our award winning signature Italian restaurant offers guests authentic Italian dishes and wines to complement the same. I’m glad you had a pleasurable dining experience at Bene. Sheraton Bangalore offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and I’m happy that you found these spacious and comfortable.

As you rightly said, Sheraton Bangalore is located in a self-sustained lifestyle enclave called Brigade Gateway which houses Orion Mall and the World Trade Centre, both connected to the hotel via a skybridge. Sheraton Bangalore is also the closest five star deluxe hotel to the Bangalore International Airport (31kms) and just about 8kms from the city centre. I’m glad you found the location of the hotel to be an advantage.

Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I just returned from 2 weeks in India, including 10 nights here on business. I am from the US and traveled alone on this trip. So this hotel was perfect for me. Hands down, this hotel is the best in Bangalore. I stayed at another property (Le M') back in August and this was even better. The location is a little further from Manyatan tech park but so worth it.

What makes this hotel nice for US based travelers? the location. traveling alone it was welcome to be able to go for a walk in the evening and this hotel is perfectly located adjacent to the Orion mall and its outside areas. The hotels location allowed me to easily take many evening strolls to burn off those sumptuous meals. Its fun to get out and see locals and do a little shopping (no real great deals at Orion mall compared to what we get back home in the US, but still). A few times I dined at those adjacent restaurants, watched the water fountains, or a cricket game on the large TVs at the bar, etc.and then strolled back to hotel. Stretching the legs was easy at this Sheraton. It made this international trip more comfortable.

The Sheraton hotel breakfast buffet has everything you need from Indian, to continental to even french toast and omelets. There is something for every one. If you find something to complain about here, then you need a reality adjustment. Everything was outstanding.

The Persian Terrace restaurant was also excellent. I had the Iranian Olive Salad and various kabobs which were all excellent. The staff were so attentive and helpful and fun to talk to. The atmosphere was beautiful with fireplaces, open terrace, warm breezes, etc. great place.

I used the hotel gym several times during my stay and both gents who work there were helpful. The LifeFitness equipment was always clean, had fresh towels and free bottled water, etc. and the equipment worked well. After my headphones broke, they were nice enough to loan me a pair (these little touches really help).

The Internet/WiFi was top notch and worked perfectly. great for business work and using Facetime to talk to my wife back in the US.

The staff on all levels were second to none All so welcoming and helpful. They seemed to really actually care about me and my stay. I was there a long times, so I got to know many staff and they were all great people. The Sheraton was perfect in every little detail including asking Starwood Preferred Guests you how you want to have your coffee and newspaper, etc. to strong hotel security; to helping me with questions about Bangalore or the culture, etc.

I just can't say enough good things about this place.and the staff. I look forward to returning.

Thank you Sheraton Bangalore for making my 10 nights a great stay!!

Room Tip: Room 1036 at the end was great for longer stays to help one keep at peace.
Dear u2fan1967,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It brings me immense joy to read such detailed and positive accounts of stays from our discerning and long staying guests. I’m glad that you chose to stay with us during your business trip to Bangalore and happy that you had a comfortable and pleasurable experience.

Located in the self-sustained Brigade Gateway campus, Sheraton Bangalore Hotel is just a few steps away from the Orion Mall and the World Trade Centre, both connected to the hotel via a sky-bridge for our guests business and leisure. The campus also houses Columbia Asia Hospital and a beautiful man-made lake. Sheraton Bangalore is the closest five star deluxe hotel to the Bangalore International Airport (31 kms) and just about 8 kms from the city centre. I’m glad you found the location of the hotel to be an advantage and were able to make the most of it.

Feast, our all-day dining multi-cuisine restaurant offers guests an experience of the flavors of the world with island counters offering Indian, Western and Oriental cuisines and a dessert counter that leaves guests asking for more! Persian Terrace, our award winning Persian cuisine restaurant transports guests to a Middle Eastern wonderland and I’m glad you had a pleasurable dining at experience at our food and beverage venues.

I’m happy you were able to make use of all services at the hotel and found the infinity pool and our Fitness centre, Sheraton Fitness Programmed by Core Performance to be up to your desired expectations. Warm, Connected and Community are our core values at Sheraton and I’m happy the associates were able to take care of all your requirements, serving you with courtesy and ensuring you ha d a ‘home away from home’ experience.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

A really top notch hotel. Great rooms, staff and restaurants.
A lovely gym and outdoor pool.
Great bathroom, really well designed and thought through.
Only one fault- there was an annoying noise in my room which I think was coming from the service room/elevators next door! So choose a room away from there!

Room Tip: Away from the service room/elevator!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Loftysurg,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us during your visit to Bangalore and found the services and amenities to be up to your desired expectations.

Sheraton Bangalore offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and I’m glad that you found these spacious and comfortable. The four-feature bathroom is a USP at Sheraton Bangalore Hotel and it pleases me to hear that you found them well equipped. I’m happy that the associates were able to take care of all your needs and serve you with warmth and courtesy. Sheraton Bangalore has a total of six food and beverage venues and I’m glad that you had a pleasurable dining experience with us. I regret the fact that you faced a disturbance from the service elevators during your stay however please be rest assured that we will look into the same and ensure that your next stay with us is flawless and our guests receive nothing but the best standards of service.

Martin Wuethrich

Been to Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway? Share your experiences!