“Happy moments of my life time!!!!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Sai Leela Hotel

You added The Sai Leela Hotel to your Saves list
The Sai Leela Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   No.3/1, Sai Leela Singanayakanahalli | Yelahanka, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560064, India   |
Ranked #190 of 571 Hotels in Bengaluru (Bangalore)
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Happy moments of my life time!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I found out last minute while on my way to the airport that my flight was cancelled. Some of my friends quickly goggled to find me an hotel nearby and found this. I arrived and was greeted by very polite and helpful staff. I was given a lovely big spaces room which was well equipped and beautifully decorated. It was Diwali festival so I was invited to join in with the festival and the staff and other guests made me feel most welcome. Excellent Hospitality, And a great restaurant with yummy food and a most attentive waiter. I enjoyed my stay, albeit brief, very much. Thank you

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

We chose this hotel as we thought it was very close to the airport for our 0800 departure but it took 40 minutes to get there due to roadworks. The return journey was only 25 mins via back roads. Much better.
Very clean, well appointed with very good staff and the room service food was excellent! Veggie food full of flavour and texture.
A sparkling and clean swimming pool was an added treat.
We also were welcomed by beautiful small black birds singing their hearts out sitting on our balcony! What a delight.

Room Tip: Room 308. During the night a 'machine' softly started up for approx 40 seconds, then off fo...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
New Delhi, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Pros:- Prompt room service
Cons:- 1. Once i arrived at the city i was advised by an acquaintance to stay at this hotel as no other hotel in the vicinity had rooms available (I was told that its a four star hotel). I asked for hotel taxi at 13:30 and after much waiting the taxi arrived at 16:00.
2. Staff lacks finesse.
3.After checking in when i asked about the meal plan for our company i was told i could either avail buffet or order at room. When i went in evening at the only restaurant here for buffet, i found that there was no buffet arranged the dinner was served only on order basis, and staff told me they will send the dinner at my room if i so desire so i went back. From room i called up room service for ordering dinner i was now told that i will have to come to restaurant else i will be paying extra for services. So i again went to restaurant ( for of course saving my money) here i was told i can order anything but when the waiter came to take order i was told i can not order non-veg food in my plan so i ordered a soup, a starter and a main course and when i went for dinner on the next night i was told that now i can not order starters too.
3. Bathrooms are just ordinary with shower tap and bucket for water. ( Not the standard of self proclaimed Four stars)
4. Location of hotel is very far from main city.
5. Food at the restaurant requires improvement.

The hotel is in no way at the standards of a four star hotel. ( I have stayed at better hotels with lower star ratings.)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Paris, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I was coming in bangalore in a rush because one of my friend was very sick -very bad tourista- and need to go to the hospital. We arrived in the night by taxi -from Hampi-, we were very tired and my friend more and more sick, so we have decided to go to the hospital just a few minutes after check in, and i can say now you can find in this hotel an angel, his name is Mayur, young guy working at the desk reception, he takes care of us from the hotel to the hospital, and staying with me to give me support during the time my friend was on perfusions.... We stayed there a couple a days, and during this time, Mayur was our protector -22 years old and already a great man- like this we could have the time for have a good rest in this hotel. I would like to thanks also Tiju, the young lady also at the reception who was very king and helpful to make our stay at the hotel the more comfortable as possible !
So i will recommend to go there and if you are lucky you will see Mayur and Tiju, and you will be sure your stay will be just a perfect moment in this crazy city of bangalore !!
(Just one more thing, i don't recommend to you the food who was ... not really good...)

AND IF YOU ARE GOING THERE PLEASE SAY HELLO TO THEM FROM THE FRENCH GUYS !!

Room Tip: WIFI is good on the second floor
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is the 2nd year we are celebrating new year in Sai Leela, this time it was well organised we had a very nice time it is a good place for family and kids.
only i feel the DJ wold have been still much better otherwise everything was good next yer please arrange a good DJ...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

The staff were very kind and accommodating throughout my stayand the room looked fine I just didnt get a very good feeling sleeping in the room. it was very stuffy, the ac was noisyand although i was in a non smoking room it felt like there had been people smoking there. they also. say it is close to the airport it is still a 30 min drive andtheairport shuttle will costyou900 rupees. dontbelieve whatthey tell you that it takes twenty minutes, it took 30 minutes and it was 5 amand there was hardly any traffic. there are closer hotels but i guess its ok for a one nightstay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Noida, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have stayed for 8 days in this hotel on a business trip in November 2013.

Good/plus point first...

I had work in apparel park in Doddaballapur, so the location was appropriate as it saved travelling time in morning and evening. This saved me approximately one hour of travelling time per day.

The property is new and gives a good cleaner look. Cleanliness is well taken care of in rooms, lobby, stair, elevators, reception and restaurant.

Room size, mattresses, almirah, television, windows, electrical kettle in room are good. You can have a nice sleep and wake up fresh in morning.

Food taste is good. They will even alter the dishes according to your taste (e.g. any dish less spicy or your tea without sugar).

Gymnasium is good and clean and is complementary.

A cafe coffee day outlet is within the premises which was good for my taste
air conditioner worked fine.

now the bad/minus points...

The service was not very prompt. It is not that the intent was bad but the staff seemed to lack good training. If you have patience, then you can get your work done easily.
Hot water in bathroom takes some time to start pouring out, so you have to start the tap 5 minutes earlier if you want hot water and waste some precious water.
Laundry service takes time. it can take upto 2 days to get your laundry back so plan accordingly.

Overall, it is an acceptable place to stay if you are ready to be patient and ignore some faults in service.

Room Tip: Rooms facing front of hotel are better if you like sunlight entering your room in morning
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to The Sai Leela Hotel? Share your experiences!