Very easily motorable from Bangalore, this place has the following pros and cons -
- Very nice place located on the banks of the cauvery
- Very friendly staff - Exceptionally friendly
- Hammocks and other fun activities available if travelling as a group
- Not worth the price you pay. Tents and bathrooms just not good enough
- They have a bonfire in the middle of march! It gets hot as hell - Very silly idea this!
- The rooms can get very hot during the day. There's just a table fan and it can get very uncomfortable
- The road leading to the place is an unpaved road which is extremely uncomfortable
- There is a very uninteresting wildlife movie shown during dinner - This is listed as an attraction of the place
- Food is so so. Not worth the price charged
- Table fan is switched off at 6 AM leaving the last few hours of sleep annoying!
Im pretty sure there are better places than this in and around Karnataka