“Best place to stay in bangalore” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore

You added Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore to your Saves list
Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   115, Gokula Extension, HMT Road (near BEL Circle), Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560054, India   |
“Best place to stay in bangalore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

My stay in movenpick was incredibly good. We were helped checking in by Front office manager MR.Amjad and he welcomed us wholeheartedly. The rooms that we stayed in were spic and span. In the club lounge of the hotel we were taken care of by Mr Pavan who provided us the best service. The snacks in the lounge were just excellent. We would love to stay there again. The reason is quite self explanatory. It was an immense pleasure staying there.

• Stayed February 2013
Biswajit C, General Manager at Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

It pleases me to note your feedback on the recent stay at Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore. We are thankful to you for taking out time and sharing it on Tripadvisor.

I have conveyed your compliments to Amjed, Pavan and the culinary team. They were very happy to hear that their efforts have been recognised in such a great manner. Thank you for choosing Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in not too distant future.

General Manager, Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The problem with Bangalore is the mayhem of the traffic 'system' and the very long drive from the airport so finding an excellent hotel, within easy striking distance of the airport is a Godsend. The hotel is very modern, has very friendly and helpful staff and a good Italian restaurant and multi-cuisine dining centre. The hotel is to be recommended.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Biswajit C, General Manager at Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

It is an absolute pleasure to receive such a brilliant feedback on your recent stay at our hotel and giving us an opportunity to serve you.

Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore is the closest 5 star hotel to Bangalore airport. We are happy that you liked our restaurants My Place & Mezzaluna. We recommend you try our recently launched rooftop bier garten Sky Brew on your next visit.

Thank you for your recommendation of our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back to Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore on your next visit.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I visited this place with my family and we had Italian food over there. I was really surprised to find the place so nice and food was excellent.
We had a very nice time over there and I would recommend other relatives in Bangalore to visit the place.
I am seriously looking for my next visit to this hotel

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Ms. Sandhya,

Thank you very much for your feedback on our gourmet Italian restaurant Mezzaluna and sharing it on Tripadvisor.

I have conveyed your compliments to the entire team of Mezzaluna and they were thrilled to hear that their efforts have been recognised so well. I and my whole team look forward to your next visit to Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore in not too distant future.

Biswajit Chakraborty,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I went with my friends to have a leisure time with my friends and had a very nice dinner at MyPlace.
The food served was really nice and one of the member Pawan was really helpful. The staff were the best and very helpful and approachable... The ambience was nice and gave a wonderfull feeling. I would recommend my other friends to definitely visit the place.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Mr. Sridhar,

Thank you very much for your feedback on our all day dining restaurant My Place and sharing it on Tripadvisor.

I have conveyed your compliments to Pawan and rest of the team at My Place. They were very happy to hear that their efforts have been recognised so well. I and my whole team look forward to your next visit to Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

What is a luxury? To me it’s not the “most expensive”, the “tallest”, “the grandest”, “the highest” but more as personal attentive gestures that made us smile.

I had the opportunity to visit the club of this hotel during the recent Aero show. I was present with my British couterpart.

From the first moment we arrived, the comfort experience has embarked to a new level. It was late in the day, and we were warmly greeted by name . All personal requests were adjusted in timely manners. The right temperature water, the reading articles, a small eat .....glass of white wine.

The attention to details is just remarkable.

Their was a lady present on duty.....not sure about her name...Priya / Supriya....extremely caring and sweet.

the food was delicious and the service was First Rate. We could not have been more pleased...

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Biswajit C, General Manager at Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Dear Mr. Kotwal,

We are glad that you had a superlative experience at our hotel during the recently held Aero Show. Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor.

We are happy that you experienced the luxury of The Club, a special category of rooms located on the higher floors of our hotel. I have conveyed your compliments to Supriya and she was very happy to learn that her efforts have been recognised so well by you. It is associates such as her who are our biggest strength.

My entire team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore on your next visit in not too distant future.

zurigo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

arriving on very late night (or early morning) they told me room key system was not working. It didn't work for 2 of the 3 days I was there....had to call someone everytime I had to go back to my room. Wiifii was also not working for more than one day, which is unacceptable in a hotel where most of people go for business purpose. Personnell very kind but sometime is useless to keep saying "sorry sorry" if you dont fix the problem. Spa very very good, treatments of good quality.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Biswajit C, General Manager at Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore for the second time during your recent visit to Bangalore. It is indeed very heartening to learn that you found our staff courteous and liked the quality of treatments offered in Sohum spa.

However, it is really distressing to note the inconvenience you faced due to an unexpected technical malfunction in our property management system. We had immediately flown in a foreign expert to rectify the error and the issue had been resolved. Please do accept my apology for a less than perfect stay.

At Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, our endeavour is to be consistent in ensuring that we deliver exceptional service. It is feedback such as yours, which helps us to constantly analyze the root cause and find permanent solutions. It goes a long way in helping us enhance our services.

We sincerely trust that you will not hold this rare incident against us and will give us another opportunity to serve you with our usually high standards of service. Please feel free to access me anytime on biswajit.chakraborty@moevenpick.com whenever you plan to visit Bangalore. My entire team and I look forward to your next visit to Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Amazing Rooms and its layout. The main attraction was Quality of service. Everyone from Bell Boy to the Chef were ready to make the stay the most comfortable one. It has a swimming pool which is very unique. half covered and half open. Evening it was drizzling and hence we could use roof side and morning we could use it in open. Food variety was just beyond. Especially hot Falafah's were amazing. Morning Uttapam is a must try item.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr. Sripal,

We cannot thank you enough for such a brilliant feedback on your recent stay at Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore and taking time out to share it on Tripadvisor.

I have shared your feedback with my entire team and they were thrilled to hear that their efforts have been recognised so well. It is very unfortunate to hear that you could not use our newly launched rooftop bier garten Sky Brew due to weather constraint, we trust you will be experiencing it soon on your next visit.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind words of praise. We look forward to welcoming you back to Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore on your next visit soon.

General Manager, Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore

Been to Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore? Share your experiences!