“Paradise in Bangalore” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore

You added Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore to your Saves list
Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   115, Gokula Extension, HMT Road (near BEL Circle), Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560054, India   |
“Paradise in Bangalore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Once you step inside the hotel you feel special and invited.
The property is equisite and all of the employees are attentive to your every need. The buffet spread was tempting both to eyes and mouth.
The rooms are exceptionally beautiful and well designed.
Every aspect of it was a Royal treat .
Hats off to you all..You are an amaZing team.
Best wishes

• Stayed November 2012
Biswajit C, General Manager at Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind appreciation of our hotel and the team. It is our constant endeavour to deliver the highest level of satisfaction to our guests and strive to deliver it with perfection. A feedback such as yours is truly cherished.

Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore offers one of the largest entry size rooms among the city’s five star hotels. We are known worldwide for high standards of gastronomy thus your reaffirmation on the same only encourages us to deliver better every time.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

General Manager, Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

As my work involved meetings in offices that were close to the Ring Road and I had a flight out at 4 am, I chose to stay at the Movenpick. This Hotel has great staff and everything works! Good internet, good buffet restaurant, courteous and efficient staff, well equipped gym with a nice view. Over all a good experience and I would recommend this to those who want a Hotel close to the airport and can get where they want to get via the Ring Road.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Biswajit C, General Manager at Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, November 24, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your experience at our hotel. It was our privilege that you choose to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you at the hotel again.

As you rightly pointed out, we are the closest hotel from Ring Road also being the closest five star hotel from Peenya Industrial Area, Manyata Tech Park and the BIEC. It is our constant endeavor to be able to deliver quality and care through our service and we strive at excellence and making sure all our guest’s needs are taken care of.

We are truly grateful for your recommendation and patronage and look forward to having you at the hotel soon.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We stayed at Moevenpick over the weekend and I must say it was a wonderful experience! The staff are extremely warm and took good care of us right from the time we checked in till we left. The buffet dinner at My Place was excellent as was the breakfast. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and well designed. Room service was efficient.
It truly exceeded our expectations and we had a good stay!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Biswajit C, General Manager at Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time and posting a review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. It was an absolute privilege to have you stay with us and look forward to welcoming you at the Hotel soon.

We thank you for your feedback and I have shared the compliments with my entire team. I am glad that you could feel it through the personal touch they provided. I am happy to share that our Sunday Brunch at the All day dinner -“My Place” is listed among the Top 5 brunches in India.

Further soon we are launching ‘The Club by Mövenpick” wherein the Guests experience a whole new world of Hospitality with an access to an exclusive Lounge, unmatched Amenities and an experience which is consummate.

Thank you for recognizing the famous Mövenpick gastronomy through the experience you had at our all day dining restaurant My Place.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

This is a newly built hotel - has an impressive design and good/spacious rooms. The staff was very warm and welcoming, the service was good. The only thing that prevents me from giving 5 stars is the food - I ate at their 24*7 restaurant twice but found the food lacking in taste. Another issue is its location - because of so much construction happening in the nearby area, it is not easy to commute to/from the hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Biswajit C, General Manager at Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time and posting a review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. It was an absolute privilege to have you stay with us and look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues at the Hotel on your next visit to Bangalore.

Mövenpick is a Swiss Hospitality Major with global presence and a collection of Hotels under one Brand. Our core competency lies in the Hospitality business .

I thank you for your feedback and will have the same looked into on priority. We at the Mövenpick Hotels take great pride in our repertoire of Gastronomical offerings and are alarmed with the feedback. I will have your feedback shared with the entire team at „“My Place – All Day Dinner“ and assure you to have the same addressed and resolved immediatey.

With regards to the Location Mövenpick Hotel & Spa is the closest five star hotel to Bangalore airport, Peenya Industrial Area and Manyata Tech Park. The strategic location of our hotel is conducive in saving a lot of valuable time for our discerning travellers by avoiding the hustle and bustle of the city. The current scenario of constructions of the under Bridge should soon be complete by mid December 2012 and announcing a Year of us being operational in Bangalore India.

Once again, thank you for sharing this review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit soon.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

The design of the hotel is superb and it has all the facilities of a 5 star establishment. But the most impressive feature of the hotel is the friendliness, efficiency and dedication to excellence of its staff. From the most senior to the most junior, everyone goes out of their way to accommodate your every need, combining warmth with prompt service - wonderful! Oh and the breakfast buffet is fabulous. I shall definitely stay again on my next visit to Bengaluru.

Room Tip: I requested a quiet room - and was given one in which the only audible sounds were made by me!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Biswajit C, General Manager at Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Dear Guest,

It gives me immense pleasure and pride to share that Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore in now rated as No. 2 on Tripadvisor within a short span of a year of Opening its doors and welcoming Guests in Bangalore.

I am glad that you could feel the personal touch they provided in their services. Apart from a brand new product, it is simple things like giving importance to guest preferences, providing best value for money, anticipating guest needs etc. which set us apart from others.

TRIVANDRUM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I am very impressed by the service provided,varierty and quality of food, efficient room service ,and overall ambience.

Howwever I have a Suggestion,as below.

May provide some TV channels in Malayalam ,Tamil, and Telugu for the benefit of guests from the

southern states.English and Hindi channels are adequate enough.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time and posting a review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. It was an absolute privilege to have you stay with us and look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues at the Hotel on your next visit.

I have conveyed your compliments to my entire team in the In Room Dining and the Chefs. My entire team appreciate the constructive feedback you have shared and will have the same addressed shortly.

I am glad that you could feel the personal touch they provided in their services. Apart from a brand new product, it is simple things like giving importance to guest preferences, providing best value for money, anticipating guest needs are the factors which set us apart from others.

On your next visit I recommend our Classic Italian Restaurant - Mezzaluna which offers the perfect venue for your lunch or Dinner meeting or for that quiet romantic evening. With a wide range of Italian wines and dishes, this restaurant goes far beyond the regular pastas and pizzas.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I stayed at Movenpick for two weeks whilst working at the IBM offices in Manyata Business Park. We picked the hotel because it was the nearest to our office but there was many more advantages. From the airport pick-up the hotel arranged to my check out the staff were friendly, extremely helpful and could not do enough to ensure we had a comfortable and enjoyable stay. It was the small touches that made this hotel one of the best I have ever stayed in - a vase being left in my room when housekeeping saw I had flowers, waiters remembering my drink preference, reception arranging a local travel agent for a day trip at a very reasonable price, an English newspaper hanging from my door every morning.

My room was large, clean and welcoming. Bottles of water were left daily and during my stay I received chocolates and fresh fruit. Even after two weeks I did not get bored of the buffets as there was such a variety and it constantly changed. There were always friendly chefs around to cook fresh foods and give recommendations.

As the title says I cannot recommend this hotel enough. I will definitely return!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Biswajit C, General Manager at Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time and posting a review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. It was an absolute privilege to have you stay with us for a period of two weeks and making your stay as comfortable as it gets.

As you rightly mentioned, Mövenpick Hotel & Spa is the closest five star hotel to Bangalore airport and Manyata Tech Park. The strategic location of our hotel is conducive in saving a lot of valuable time for our discerning travellers by avoiding the hustle and bustle of the city.

I have conveyed your compliments to my entire team with a special mention of the reception, restaurants, culinary and housekeeping associates. It is the associates of our hotel who are our biggest assets. I am glad that you could feel it through the personal touch they provided in their service to you. Apart from a brand new product, it is simple things like giving importance to guest preferences, providing best value for money, anticipating guest needs etc. which set us apart from others.

Thank you for recognising the famous Mövenpick gastronomy through the experience you had at our all day dining restaurant My Place. We appreciate your recommendation of our hotel and sincerely look forward to the pleasure of having you stay with us again on your next visit to Bangalore.

General Manager, Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore

Been to Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore? Share your experiences!