“Highly Impressed” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore

You added Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore to your Saves list
Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   115, Gokula Extension, HMT Road (near BEL Circle), Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560054, India   |
Abuja, Abuja Capital Territory, Nigeria
“Highly Impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was at Movenpick for 2 nights and I was very impressed with the facilities and overwhelmed by the pleasant hospitality. They really went out of their way to make my stay in Bangalore enjoyable.

The concierge, Mr Srikishen was exceptionally and genuinely friendly and ensured everything was made easy for me.

The best one could get in a hotel, couldn't have asked for more.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Biswajit C, General Manager at Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore!

Thank you for such a wonderful feedback on your recent stay with us. Your recognition is a great source of inspiration and will motivate all of us to strive even further for excellence and deliver our best.

I have conveyed your compliments to my entire team and have recognised our Chief Concierge Srikishen for his exceptional service to you. It is our associates such as him for whom no step is too much and the guest satisfaction is of utmost importance at any given point. We are privileged to receive your appreciation as ‘The best one could get in a hotel, couldn't have asked for more’.

Once again, thank you for sharing this review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit soon.

General Manager, Mövenpick hotel & Spa Bangalore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Kanpur, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I travel a lot and have lots of mixed experiences about the hotels.

For last few weeks i have been visiting Bangalore previously i was staying in other hotels but then i found Movenpick Bangalore on the website. It is a real good hotel with all ammenities. The rooms are very spacious clean and comfortable with all needs. Service of the hotel staff is excellent from the gate to the reception and then to the room. Many times i feel so good to stay in this hotel. The hotel staff really care for the guests and their needs. Resturants in the hotel serve excellent food at a very resonable price. After a long Hectic day with meetings when i come back to the hotel the smile of the staff at the hotel (who really work hard the whole day i saw them working since morning) releifed me from my tireness (All what you want when you are away from your home).

In all i think i made a right choice by choosing this hotel. Very few other brands in india can serve like them.

Room Tip: Really good hotel to stay when you are away from your home and your family.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

It brings us great joy to hear such high words of praise from a frequent traveller such as you. We are glad to learn that you chose to stay at Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore for the first time and your stay has been an experience to benchmark.

As a collection of hotels, we strongly believe in what our founder late Ueli Prager said - “We are simply successful because we are doing quite normal things in an extraordinary manner”. We are exuberant that you could feel it through our efficiency at the reception, delectable cuisines in the restaurants, genuine care shown by our associates in their service and the value you received for your money.

There is nothing more pleasing for us than seeing our guests happy, be it through a simple smile after a hard day’s work or by going an extra mile in our service to the guests. Thank you very much for considering Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore as your preferred hotel in Bangalore. We look forward to delighting you again with our passionately Swiss hospitality on your next visit.

Edinburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Excellent Service during a three day stay and the room was very comfortable. The staff were very helpful and the breakfasts great. Business facilities are good. The swimming pool could be warmer but the Spa more than made up for this. The views from the terrace on the top floor were great

Room Tip: Top floor is best
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Biswajit C, General Manager at Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Dear guest,

It pleases us to read such a gratifying feedback on your recent stay with us. We are glad that our spacious rooms with leading edge facilities could leave an impression on you.

I have shared your comments with my entire team and it has served them as a great source of inspiration. The culinary team was delighted to learn that their efforts for laying out a world class breakfast buffet were recognised so well by you. Sohum spa at Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore is one of the finest spa enterprises in the country and had won the Best Day Spa Award for the third time successively during the Asia Spa awards earlier this year. I am happy that you experienced it by yourself.

I am ecstatic to inform you that we are in the process of launching ‘The Club by Mövenpick’, a category of rooms which comprises of the top two floors in the hotel. Everything at ‘The Club by Mövenpick’ is distinctive in its own respect, starting from the guest being picked-up from the airport in a wi-fi enabled car to the personalized departure souvenir. It is my personal recommendation to you to experience it on your next visit to Bangalore. We have noted your point about the pool temperature and will ensure that it is at right temperature at all times.

We thank you for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore on your next visit in not too distant future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

i had a pleasant visit to moevenpick hotel & spa Bangalore last week. the hotel is excellent, the service is amazing and the hotel in general is very recommended to all those visiting Bangalore. the only disadvantage is the location, being away from the center a little.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Greetings from Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore!

It is very heartening to receive such an excellent feedback on your recent stay with us. We appreciate your kind words of praise for our product and services.

Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore is located in the upcoming area of North Bangalore which is ideally situated between the airport and city centre areas. It is the closest five star hotel to Bangalore airport and enjoys the proximity to various business hubs like Manyata Tech Park, World Trade Centre, Bangalore International Exhibition Centre etc. While we understand that the city centre is 30 minutes drive away from the hotel, we are also equally happy about the fact that our strategic location saves a lot of time for our discerning travellers by avoiding the city’s hustle and bustle especially when they are on business trips.

My team and I are very thankful to you for sharing this review on Tripadvisor and recommending our hotel. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Had a wonderful though short stay at the hotel.Rooms were comfortable and neat with all details taken care of. Would love to come back for a longer stay.
Compliments to the personnel at the front desk, My Place, & Mezzaluna including others directly or indirectly involved.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Biswajit C, General Manager at Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear guest,

It pleases me to hear that your recent stay with us was wonderful. Thank you for taking time and sharing our hotel’s review on Tripadvisor.

Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore has one of the largest entry size rooms with latest technology infrastructure among the city’s five star business hotels. I am glad to inform you that very soon we will be launching ‘The Club by Mövenpick’, a category of rooms which comprises of the top two floors in the hotel. Everything at ‘The Club by Mövenpick’ is distinctive in its own respect, starting from the guest being picked-up from the airport in a wi-fi enabled car to the personalized departure souvenir. I highly recommend you to experience it all by yourself on your next visit.

I have shared your feedback with my entire team with a special mention of Front Desk, Mezzaluna and My Place teams, they all were jubilant to learn that you recognized their efforts so well. We eagerly look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit for a longer duration of stay.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Bangalore today offers some of the best brands of hotels so one is truly spoilt for choice. But my experience at Movenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, has certainly narrowed down that choice. This is a wonderful place to stay, not only if you are visiting the city on business but also if you want to enjoy a great weekend. Some hotels stand out for their opulence..... this one stands out for its distinct sophistication, contemprory design and good old fashioned Indian warmth. Right from the door man to the General Manager, Biswajit Chakraborty, no one leaves any opportunity to make you feel prized and special.

People often complain that it takes a while before they reach their hotels owing to the distance the Bangalore airport is from the city. So it was a pleasant surprise to pull into the driveway of the hotel in only 30 minutes. Check in formailities are swift and Vikas, the front office manager greeted us like family. The rooms had me take a tough call on whether I wanted to stay in the executive room with a private balcony... with walls high enough to make you feel like you were sitting in your villa.... or opt for the suite, which came complete with a separate living and dining area and a kingsize bathroom that made the choice finally for my daughter.

The Sunday brunch is such an extravagant feast that I had to take a break from my diet. Rahul, the restaurant manager is so much more than the guy who runs that restaurant. He made the brunch so much more fun than we anticipated. Ofcourse, we were lucky enough to catch the Swiss food festival and gorge on the fondues ... but on any given day, the brunch is a gastronomic extravaganza!!! Please do not leave until you have asked Rahul to make his secret formula hot chocolate (It is to die for !!) or feast on the Movenpick ice creams.

Chef Thomas, the executive chef is brilliant.... not only because of his culinary finesse but his remarkable people skills. If you are concious of what you eat.... he is your man. He can serve you gourmet delights minus the calories. So whether it is chicken, fish, pasta or vegetables you prefer he will customise your order. I love mushrooms and would recommend everyone staying at Movenpick to try his mushroom tea...(You just can't have enough of it !!!)

The Sohum spa is the ideal way to spend a lazy afternoon but personally my experience sitting in the bonsai garden sipping my evening tea.... was a special moment that I would like every guest to experience. All in all, my weekend was over before I knew it.... only making me wait to get back and treat my self to true Swiss hospitality.... Indian style!!

Thankyou Biswajit, Niyanta, Bhuvana, Vikas, Rahul and ofcourse Chef Thomas !!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Biswajit C, General Manager at Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Dear Ms. Raadia,

It brings us an uber sense of pride to receive such a detailed and glittering feedback on your recent stay with us. It is indeed a pleasure to learn that out of all the hotels in Bangalore, you chose to spend your weekend at Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore and found our product and services of top quality.

We appreciate your recognition of our hotel’s location which is between the Bangalore airport and city centre areas. I am very happy to inform you that we are in the process of launching ‘The Club by Mövenpick’, a category of rooms which comprises of top two floors in the hotel. Everything at ‘The Club by Mövenpick’ is distinctive in its own respect, starting from the guest being picked-up from the airport in a wi-fi enabled car to the personalized departure souvenir. It is my personal recommendation for you to experience it on your next visit to the hotel.

As for the gastronomy at Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, Sunday Brunch is our premium offering which comprises of scrumptious world cuisine, live music performance and free flow of international beverages. It is an absolutely delightful offering for a true epicure. The chefs at Mövenpick strongly believe in cooking with the freshest possible ingredients, considering a healthy mix of local and international dishes as part of our menus.

We are glad that you experienced the tranquility of our award winning Sohum spa which is famous for its International and Ayurvedic therapies. As you rightly mentioned, the one of its kinds open air Bonsai Lounge attached to our Sports & Music Bar ‘Obsidian’ is just the right place for an afternoon tea or an evening drink. It is heartening to know that you liked it so much.

We go all-out as a cohesive unit by placing harmony and professionalism in the entire hotel functions while ‘going an extra mile’ in serving our valued guests. I have shared your feedback with my entire team and they all were thrilled to hear that.

Once again, thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back to Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore on your next visit.

Chennai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I had a very good experience of staff behaving and the best hospitality in welcoming and excellent services friendly environment to spend out with friends and awesome food..i like to go again when i visit bangalore and i like the swimming pool area where it is the best place to relax

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Biswajit C, General Manager at Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Dear Mr. Sreekanth,

Greetings from Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore!

We cannot thank you enough for such high words of praise on your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your comments on our efficient and friendly service, delectable cuisines at the restaurants and the overall hospitality received at our hotel.

The infinity pool at Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore is located on the second floor and a large part of it is open to the sky making it an alluring place for the guests to swim and relax. After the swimming hours, the magnificent ambience of our pool area also makes it a premium venue for high end corporate evenings. I am glad that you liked it so much.

My team and I are ecstatic to learn that Mövenpick Hotel & Spa will be the preferred hotel on your next visit to Bangalore. We eagerly look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel in not too distant future.

General Manager, Mövenpick Hotel & spa Bangalore

Been to Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore? Share your experiences!