“Best Hotel in Bangalore” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore

You added Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore to your Saves list
Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   115, Gokula Extension, HMT Road (near BEL Circle), Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560054, India   |
London, United Kingdom
“Best Hotel in Bangalore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I can easily say that this hotel is best hotel to stay in Bangalore. It has homely atmosphere and staff are very well spoken and you get treated like king. The room service, food, staff, gym everything in this hotel is number one.
Hotel is coming up with new roof top bar and although I was not able to enjoy it coz it was not open when I was in this hotel but it will be one of best happening place in Bangalore.

I would like to thank the new GM Mr Chakraborty and Asst. Manager Mr. Chopra for providing us best services.

As a company, we have decided to make this hotel as our permanent stay whenever we visit Bangalore.

Last but not least, the first floor Italian restaurant has best wine collection and fantastic food and the guy who gives you wine testing tour has good knowledge of wine.

All the best Mr Chakraborty and Mr. Chopra and hope to see you guys soon

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
VikrantSingh, Director of Sales at Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and felt at home. Thank you for recognizing our product and service with such kind words of praise. Our associates strive to ensure that all the guest needs are well taken care of and attention is paid to the smallest detail. It is our privilege that you choose to make our hotel your permanent address whilst in Bangalore and look forward to your next visit to the city.

Mezzaluna, our gourmet Italian restaurant, has carefully selected wines alongside the world renowned Mövenpick gastronomy for our travelling connoisseur guests and Dushyant Mishra, our Restaurant Manager has accepted your compliments graciously.

Lastly, Mr. Biswajit Chakraborty and Mr. Sumit Chopra are glad they could help and will be happy to be of any further service you may require. We look forward to welcoming you back to Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore soon.

Director of Sales & Marketing, Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Ironically, we experienced, that, your hotel name reflects the service.

We had to pick our own luggage and nobody escorted the guest to the room.

We do not understand how is the check in procedure in this hotel.

No check in,No check out assistance by hotel staff.

You don't have a future if you continue the same.

Ambiance, setup, facility is excellent, Service is Poor.. Very poor.

Venkatesh Murthy
9740561855.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Biswajit C, General Manager at Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
Dear Mr. Murthy,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip advisor. Whilst we are happy to note that you found our product and ambiance of excellent quality, it is distressing to read your feedback on the check in and check out procedure.

Please do accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your visit. It’s always our endeavour to meet and indeed exceed guest expectations, and I truly regret that it was not the case, on this occasion. While our Executive Assistant Manager had already contacted you a few days back, I want to reassure you that I have personally looked into this matter to ensure a quick and efficient arrival and departure experience for all our discerning guests.

I assure you that you will find a marked improvement in our check in and check out services on your next visit. I and my whole team anticipate only a single opportunity from you, for us to showcase our otherwise high standards of service.

Should I be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact me directly. We look forward to welcoming you back to Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore.

Biswajit Chakraborty
General Manager, Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore
Bangalore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I was at Moevenpick to use their Spa. The experience at Sohum Spa was very relaxing and comfortable. The Staff is friendly, courteous and skilled. I tried the Swedish Massage and found that it help release my tension. The room was clean and smelt amazing. Though it is priced on the higher side I am looking forward to going back there.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
VikrantSingh, Director of Sales at Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Dear Aishwarya,

Thank you for your gracious feedback about our spa facilities. Sohum is one of the very highly rated spa enterprises in the country which won the Best Day Spa award 3rd time consecutively during the AsiaSpa awards in May 2012. We are glad to learn that your experience at our hotel was very relaxing and comfortable in a clean and aromatic atmosphere. I have conveyed your feedback to our entire spa team and it is truly heartening to have our efforts recognized by you in such a manner.

I have made a note of the pricing structure and will consider it in our next review. We look forward to the pleasure of your return and assuring you of our best service and attention at all times.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

had a wonderful 2 nights stay.. very friendly staff, good food, lovely rooms, quick check-in & checkout, lovely swimming pool, spa, everything else was perfect too.. missed the movenpick icecream which iv heard is very famous!!

Room Tip: higher floor rooms r the best in my perspective
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
VikrantSingh, Director of Sales at Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Dear Guest,

It was gratifying to read your uplifting feedback. Every endeavour of our associates is made to ensure the guests’ comfort and to make their stay an experience in luxury. We are delighted that we met your expectations, and hopefully, went ahead of them. We appreciate your comments about the hotel’s associates and their service to you, Sohum spa, swimming pool on the 2nd floor and the world famed Mövenpick gastronomy. On your next visit, we highly recommend you to try the most delectable product in our menu, the Mövenpick ice creams.

This feedback of yours will go a long way as a driving force for us to provide high levels of hospitality consistently. We look forward to welcoming you back to Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore on your next visit.

Katni, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

i was go in my company presentation and i spent 3 memorable night in life with moevenpick.
gr8 stay hear and nice food
the staff is very good and help full.
i was stay in 10 floor the view of city is good at evening.
only 1 thing is poor that was its location.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
, Director of Sales at Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, July 15, 2012
Dear Guest,

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experience. We are delighted that our gastronomy, rooms and our most prized asset our associates were able to make your stay a memorable one.

It is our constant endeavour to deliver memorable experiences and feedback such as yours, motivates the entire team to continue striving for excellence. The hotel is around 15 minutes away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre and is located in a peaceful residential area as we do understand the need of a business traveller after the hard day’s work. However, I have made a note of your point and our Concierge desk would be glad to inform you of the nearby activity areas like shopping malls, multiplexes, monumental structures, ISKCON temple etc. on your next visit.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore soon.

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

The staff was super helpful, the rooms were quite comfortable, and the food was superb. What more could you ask for? I was in Bangalore to perform at a music festival and stayed at this Moevenpick for about 5 or 6 days. No complaints whatsoever. There's a pretty cool rooftop bar that has an almost 360 degree view of the city. Every member of the staff helped me have a very personable experience. No one minded small talk...The breakfast buffet spread was amazing and there were ample options for vegetarians/vegans. I have nothing negative to say about my stay here. I hope to be back soon.

Room Tip: I was on the 8th floor and had a pretty good view from my window...There isn't too much to see o...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
, Director of Sales at Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Dear Richard,

Thank you for your glowing feedback and the recommendation. My team and I are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay at the Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore and we could manage to demonstrate a personal touch in our service to you.

We appreciate that our rooms, culinary arts, rooftop bar on 12th floor, breakfast spread at My Place and the hotel associates have been able to leave a lasting impression on you. I have made a note of your preference for a room on higher floors. On your next visit, I would personally like to show you our Infinity Pool & Spa facilities as well alongside the gourmet Italian restaurant, Mezzaluna.

Once again, thank you for a great feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore on your next visit.

Bangalore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

We organized a one day business review conference because of its proximity to the Manyata Tech Park. Movenpick is close to the airport, so it was convenient for most of the participants who had a flight immediately after the meeting.
Well organized. Good food. Keep it up.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
, Director of Sales at Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Dear Mr. Vasishta,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad to know that your conference was organised well and you liked the food of our hotel. As you rightly mentioned, Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore is the closest five star hotel to Bangalore airport and is very conveniently located near the business hubs like Manyata Tech Park, Peenya Industrial area, BIEC etc.

I have shared your comments with our entire conventions and culinary teams and they were thrilled to hear that. We look forward to welcoming you back to Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore on your next visit soon.

Director of Sales & Marketing, Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore

Been to Moevenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore? Share your experiences!