I traveled to Bangalore for a business trip and the HR organizing the event had suggested to book a room in this hotel. As a corporate tie-up, my colleagues and me were getting a discount for my 4 night - 5 days trip... and I said what the Hell... lets just stay in Whitefield. I have traveled to Bangalore frequently and knew that Whitefield is far from Everything... however on arriving at the Hotel I realized 'How' far things are actually.
The Hotel is not exactly on the main road, its around 2 KM off the main Whitefield road... hence it couldn't be found easily. The hotel, as a whole, is pretty good. Its a Sheraton Hotel and has a 'Nouvel' theme to it. The staff is very helpful. The rooms are great. The bed is very very comfortable. A good addition to the room's setting is the 42'' LED TV... Man this just lights up the room. The easy access to the fast Wifi is also worth a mention.
The Hotel is fairly new hence the staff is a little inexperienced... but that's not that much of a bother. The only point that did bothered me was it's location. It was too far from work and from the center of Bangalore. I would not recommend this hotel to someone new to the city. It's only a Good Business Hotel... and it stand true to that statement completely.
Another point to mention was a good Pool Table in the lobby. I played 2 Hrs of pool killing time waiting for my taxi to come... my favorite pass-time.
Overall, I would rate this Hotel an Average and that is only coz it's in Whitefield. If they could transport themselves to the center of the city... they would definitely go up the overall rating.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Bengaluru Whitefield Hotel Bangalore
- Aloft Bengaluru Whitefield Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.® added a new tWist in travel by announcing the opening of its second Aloft in India located at Bengaluru . Located in Whitefield, Aloft Bengaluru Whitefield introduces style at a steal to its guests with 166 spacious, loft-like rooms, accessible technology and a vibrant, social atmosphere. The hotel also offers 5700 Sq Feet of meeting space in Tactic and The Hub, 100 sqm of fitness space called re:charge. Guests can grab a drink with friends at the re:mix and w xyz bar or de-stress at splash, the pool. Featuring loft-like guest rooms, a buzzing bar scene in the open lobby, an urban-inspired grab-and go café and industrial design elements throughout, Aloft delivers urban-influenced, modern and vibrant designs and an energetic guest experience at an affordable price point.Aloft, the sizzling tech-savvy brand that has rocked the U.S. hospitality industry, made its debut in India in 2010 with Aloft Chennai OMR IT Expressway and Aloft Bengaluru Whitefield. Aimed at Generation Y, Aloft is Starwood’s design-led, social-experience brand that has enjoyed the fastest ramp-up of any brand in the hotel history. The centerpiece of the Aloft room is the ultra-comfortable signature bed. Large stylish bathrooms complement the guest experience with oversized walk-in showers and amenities created by bliss® spa. Each guest loft is also a combination of high-tech office and entertainment center, featuring wireless internet access and plug & play, a one-stop connectivity solution for multiple electronic gadgetry such as PDAs, cell phones, mp3 players and laptops - all linked to a large flat panel HDTV ready television for optimal sound and viewing.The hotel has multiple dinning experience coffe shop & speciality restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Aloft Bengaluru Whitefield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.