“Excellent Service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru

You added Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru to your Saves list
Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2/1, St. Johns Road, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560042, India (Ulsoor)   |
bangalore
“Excellent Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Thanks you very much lemontree for your hospitality... Good view... City centre.... I really enjoyed.. Hospitality had been wonderful especially Mr. Karmughilan the way he speaks and serving is very good... Thanks! Robin

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

thank you lemontree for making my stay so pleasant and comfortable. each time I was wowed by the service that I was provided with. special thanks to Gopa the manager. And one more special mention who remembered all my preferences during the entire course of breakfast, the man, each time wowed me with his exemplary service. Thank you UNNI.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I have been living in Bangalore hotels for some 10 months now. Due to ongoing issues which management would not address, I have had to shift seven times (Theft, no water, poor housekeeping, etc). Enters The Lemon Tree, which has completely transformed my extended stay. At last!

The Lemon Tree is a four-star property with five+-star service. From the moment I first enquired about long-term accommodations, the entire staff has treated me like royalty. Without fail they are all impeccably well mannered, cheerful and gracious. The team's performance has been stellar. They stumble over themselves making certain I have every comfort I could possibly need; often suggesting things I had not thought of myself.

After a staff member offered to shop at the market to purchase a case of my favourite water (and thereafter bring it to my room upon request), I exclaimed, "The entire staff at Lemon Tree Hotel treats me so well. I feel like a princess!" To which he replied, "But Ma'am! You ARE a princess!" This is the attitude of every employee, toward every guests.

As a single, female traveler, I recommend LT above any other property. LT caters to women travellers, zoning and entire floor as "Women Only." This safety feature has been absent in every property where I have travelled alone -- some 63 countries now. So that I would not be lonely while dining, they brought a goldfish bowl with five darling fish, placed it on my table and introduced each by name. Charming!

The food is also five-star (breakfast, lunch and dinner). The quality is at par with the Taj and Oberoi, yet one can certainly expect it to be more affordable (or, rightly priced). Upon check in, I was asked if I would like to meet the chef. That meeting was an interview where he enquired how I prefer my food to be prepared. Further they offered to purchase cuisine I want which is not featured on their menu. A first at any hotel!!

My only regret is that it took 10 long months to find this dream hotel. Don't shop around. Start here! You will find it to be even better than home! (My family doesn't wait on me like the LT does!)

Room Tip: Just ask the staff. They are honest and aim to please. They WILL give you the best room per your uni...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

New Hotel, Courteous Staff, good view of the Ulsoor Lake, one should specify the lake view room while booking, got a good friendly Yoga Trainer (Srinivas) in the Gym, Hospitality had been wonderful every Staff walks the extra mile to make the trip a wonderful one, the lost and found Dept ensures that even if we leave something behind is in safe hands,

Room Tip: Ask for Lake View Room,
Kolkata
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We tried their food at the stall in Bengalee Association Durga Puja in Ulsoor. Sous Chef Parimal Ray bowled us over with his hospitality and of course the food was also excellent. The pricing, the packaging & the seating arrangement were all Perfect!!
We hope to see them again next year.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Chandigarh, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I went to Bangalore for a business trip last week and the service was excellent. My stay was a combination of outstanding service with warm and well educated staff. The rooms were simple yet luxurious.

Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

It was a memorable stay at Lemon Tree Bangalore. I cam here on an official trip and expereince good hospitality. I had an excellent food in the restaurant.

I had an opportunity to interact with the staff and the members of the restaurant and I found them to be excellent in mannerism such as SMARAK/DEEPAK/TAMAL/SIKANDAR

I alays been coming here for one more person called RAJA SARKAR whom I always see smiling and tell him that I come here only because of your love and affection

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru? Share your experiences!