“Kindly Manager” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru

You added Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru to your Saves list
Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2/1, St. Johns Road, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560042, India (Ulsoor)   |
Bangkok, Thailand
“Kindly Manager”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

This hotel has an excellent manager, chefs are paying attention to customers,free fitness, good atmosphere, nice rooms and there are a lot of service mind. Everything are good at this hotel. If I go to India next time, I will decide to stay at this hotel firstly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
bangalore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Excellent Service......Delicious Food...........Comfortably sized rooms...........Value for money for sure!
I have been visiting the Lemon Tree hotel on Ulsoor road quite often. Their buffet spread is great. The Oriental restaurant "Republic of Noodles" serves awesome authentic oriental food. Its a perfect place for a date night. The Citrus Café serves a variety of food round the clock. I am particularly impressed with the F&B and the Kitchen Staff, they are courteous, knowledgeable and proactive. They definitely know how to make their regular guest experience the "WOW" factor........A special thanks to Smarak and his team @ Citrus and Chef Ramesh and Chef Parimal!!!

Room Tip: lake facing rooms are beautiful!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Two things stand out about this hotel - the friendly staff and the citrus-y smell in the hallways. Although my original reservation was for just a week (I kept it to a week as I wasn't sure if I would want to stay on), I ended up staying here for three weeks. Sanjukta, the front desk assistant manager, was especially helpful. I thoroughly enjoyed the breakfasts (just because I've missed out on South Indian food over the last few years), but as was mentioned in an earlier review, the Western breakfast area was not very impressive. The staff at the restaurant were all very friendly and accommodating, especially when my colleague asked for a "new" sort of drink - a mixture of both tea and coffee. They looked a little doubtful, but made it without question. :) It happened to be my birthday during my stay here, and I was surprised at breakfast with a cake and flowers. That was really nice and certainly added that personal touch that brings clients back to hotels.

There were a few things that need improvement - one was that my colleague's room had a sort of musty and very unpleasant odor. We brought it to the attention of the front desk and they looked very surprised and did what they could, but they still couldn't get it out. The other thing was that one staff seemed a bit too nosy on why I was there, and what my discussion with the front desk people was all about (he asked me this in the elevator when I was going up to my room). Lastly, I wanted to visit the spa, but every time I got out of the elevator (it was on the same level as the gym), the girls there looked so disinterested and were always on their cell phones. I went all the way across town to go to Sohum Spa at the Movenpick Hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that isn't too close to the elevator. Mine was too close to it, and so I could al...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Dampness in room: we are sorry you did not find the room fresh enough. We at Lemon Tree are very particular about cleanliness and hygiene and have laid out our processes accordingly to ensure our hotel is always fresh, crisp and clean. Based on your feedback we re-briefed our housekeeping team to be more proactive and alert in addressing such issues. However, on inspection post your departure we could not trace any mustiness in the room.
•Service at the spa: we apologize for the service you experienced at the spa. Our staff should have been prompt and proactive in attending to you. We have re-briefed our staff to be more alert and welcoming of our guests and to engage with them in a warm and friendly manner – which is what Lemon Tree is known for. We assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pbl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Gopa Kumar
Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
chennai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stayed in lemon tree for one day with my friends, around 18 people stayed together. Had a wonderful experience, staff are really nice and friendly too. Whatever we asked they never replied no, their arrangements was simply superb.

One thing i want to highlight is breakfast, hats-off to the chef, u'r really great.

Overall a pleasant and nice stay, will look forward to stay there again.

Room Tip: best place to stay in banglore
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I would like to Say thanks to the management, each and every one there for providing us a wonderful stay and service. Almost every month i come here and it is always a wonderful experience. Friendly staff, good Food and at a prominent location, it is one of the best hotels. The hotel is well maintained and on the staff is always available to help. Special courtesy to the staffs and Management.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I stayed at for over 10 days for business.The staff were all very courteous and helpful. I used the hotel transport for daily drop off and pickup. Recieved good service from Morning driver Sanjeev. The hotel is suited for Locals, the western Breakfast needs improvement it just did not look very attractive.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

Buffet variety: we have noted your observation about the items in the breakfast buffet. We are continuously working on improving the quality and experimenting with new menus, keeping in mind feedback from guests. We hope you enjoy the food better when you visit us next.

Best regards,

Gopa Kumar
Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Oakland, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I stayed here for a week and will definitely be staying here again when I return in 3 months. The staff is extremely professional and courteous. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. The Hotel restaurant is exceptional. Free wifi is a huge plus for me. Entering a hotel with a citrus scent makes the experience even more unique!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Been to Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru? Share your experiences!