“Lemon tree” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru

You added Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru to your Saves list
Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2/1, St. Johns Road, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560042, India (Ulsoor)   |
Hyderabad
“Lemon tree”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Fantastic Hotel. The moment you enter the hotel, you get a nice fragrance of lemon and pleasant staff and rooms.Restaurant is just WoW. wide spread and reasonable cost.
The rooms are good and bathroom is really WoW !! The entire theme is around lime and feels very good.

Room Tip: No specific advise......everything is fantastic about this hotel. Best part is restaurant and never...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
Kolkata
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Stayed at Lemon Tree. Property at a nice place. The Pan Asian RESTURANT in the mezzanine floor is wonderful and serves really quality food. Rooms are decent and good for a couple of nights. Breakfast spread is limited and not very attractive but staff very helpful.

However, the real Achilles heel of the hotel is the front desk. Front desk staff not properly trained and not all the staff are well trained. The other thing interesting about this hotel is that with room rates there is an additional 10% surcharge that is added - frankly not worth it compared to what you get here.

The coupon based wifi access is totally obsolete by today's standards. For every night you will have to get a new coupon as the coupons are not valid for 24 hours only.

Room Tip: Nothing much but make sure you get a room where the electromagnetic keys work and obviously higher f...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Buffet breakfast variety: we are sorry you did not enjoy the variety of food on the buffet. We are constantly working on improving the quality and variety of our food and experimenting with new menus, based on the feedback given by our guests.
•Training of Front Desk staff: we are sorry that you did not like the quality of staff at the Front Desk. We will relook at our training processes and work on improving the service level.
•Service charge: this is levied by us and shared with the hotel staff, who work towards ensuring guests have a refreshing and memorable stay at Lemon Tree. Customers who feel that on a particular visit they do not want to pay the service charge for any reason, can tell the Front Desk and they would go ahead and adjust the same.
•WiFi coupon system: we are sorry you were inconvenienced by this process. We use this system for those corporate where the special rate includes WiFi 24x7. We will relook at the system and try and look for an alternate solution.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pbl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Gopa Kumar
Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

I vist here for my conference we get complementary meal the food was excellent and service from Tamal was good but some old staffs were missing in front disk shalini navya usha all over we had good time i suggest this is the best hotel for BUSINESS

• Stayed September 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed with group 15 to 18 Aug 2013, Our stay was memorable & every moment enjoyable. Helpful Front Office, Tasty Food and Restaurant staff, Active Bell Boys.

The Hotel has best location with calm & quite ambiance in spite closer to MG Road.
Rooms are well equipped with required amenities and having the view of Ulsoor Lake
Sufficient car parking space available,

All the staff are very co-operative, helpful and friendly

This hotel is recommendable for Leisure and Business trip and we will use frequently

Room Tip: The Presidential suite is the best choice we used 1016 with 1017 and Ulsoor Lake view rooms 905, 90...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I love the the way the staff at lemon tree understands what you want without asking them. They take care of small things for you. My son fell sick during our stay. I had a person from the staff get me medicines in rain when I gave him a tip he said Ma'am I would have done the same for my nephew. Maha the Manager personally accompanied me to a hospital. By the time I was back I had hot khichdi ready for my son. I am completely wowed by their service. I believe if you have people like Maha and the person (forget his name) who got me medicines Lemon tree will go places. Thanks a ton guys.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Stayed at Hotel Lemon Tree last month. First of all, let me start by saying how much I enjoyed the food. I have traveled across the country, but never have I seen a Chef as hospitable and approachable as Chef Dipon.
Kudos to the Lemon Tree team.
They really make one feel at home with their hospitality.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I find staying at Lemon Tree Hotels very interesting and gives me a different comfort compared to conventional hotels.
The fragrance, cleanliness, polite staff, excellent breakfast and wide choice of food during dinner are second to none.
The most I enjoyed is the captions and idioms which makes me reduce the stress & be energetic all through a day, which is very essential in today’s mechanical world.

Best wishes and keep the good service going.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Lemon Tree Hotels

Been to Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru? Share your experiences!