“Excellent product with great service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru

You added Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru to your Saves list
Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2/1, St. Johns Road, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560042, India (Ulsoor)   |
Gurgaon, India
“Excellent product with great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

I just loved the stay at this newly opened hotel.Its a complete value for Money and especially for a business traveler .Located centrally the rooms are excellent and the staff is extremely courteous.A must stay if you have work towards the city centre and also extremely close to shopping hubs such MG road and Commercial street.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
GGoyal, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this review, August 9, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the fabulous comments about your stay at Lemon Tree Hotels. We are proud that we could rejuvenate you every day and that our team made your stay so memorable.

We plan well to add a twist to your stay… every time. Come back soon to Lemon Tree Hotels and be embraced by our signature lemon fragrance, a cheery smile and perhaps a vibrant ambience.

Lemon Tree Hotel, City Center, Bengaluru

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

This is an excellent hotel where everything is best-in-class. They have used lively colors everywhere – in rooms, reception, restaurants, lounge, even lobbies. The pool and gym on the top floor is very relaxing. Food is delicious with top of the class presentation. I had organized a big event in their conference room and everything was managed very professionally. All the visitors went back with WOW experience. When I checked-in I met many EMPLOYEES of this hotel and dealt with them through the days. But when I checked-out I said goodbye to many new FRIENDS. Indeed a place full of great people working together….. Heads off to them!!!

kolding
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

Lemon tree hotel in Bangalore center is a very pleasant hotel with a high level of service, good restaurant , nice people and even a swimming pool at the top. Is also located ratyer close to the city center (MG road) with many bars and restaurants.
Had a very good stay

Quebec City, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2011

Surprising hotel ! really pleasant, staff is really welcoming and they can provide you any service. I recommend this hotel to anyone. Restaurant staff is particularly kind and welcoming. Reception staff as well. IT person professional. Maha is the most professional and welcoming staff up to now.

DK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2011

I needed a day of relaxation after a busy week with projects and work, not to mention a tiring time in Bangalore with loud noises and extreme pollution. Lemon Tree Hotel is a luxury place, rooms are beautifully decorated, bathrooms as well. Nice, clean and bright rooms. Staff is really sweet and helpful. It's not a cheap stay but you get value for money.
Breakfast and service is excellent, and I felt relaxed and enjoyed my short stay at Lemon Tree.

Only thing I found "negative" was when I ordered a salad for my dinner. The portion of tghe salad was very very small which wasn't worth the expensive price. Other than that all great.

The Spa girls were sweet and I enjoyed my treatments in the Spa as well.

Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2011

Excelent service from the staff. Very friendly and helpful. Ask for my stay and feelings. The room has been very clean and my things have been put into proper setup by housekeeping. I have got a cab to bring and drop back at once I ask for it.
Maha has been very friendly, ask for my stay to secure a excellent stay.
A place I will recommend for friends and collegues

london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2011

I frequently go to banglore for my business trips and with my team this time we planned to stay at Lemon Tree Hotel City Centre Banglore. It was a great experiance and will have an everlasting memories. Me and my team were delighted with the service, food quality, atmosphere and stay. Overall it was a pleasure staying there. Next time if I come to banglore definately I would prefer to stay at lemon tree city centre.

Room Tip: I feel the best room is the one facing the lawn
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

Lemon Tree Hotel, City Center, Bengaluru

Been to Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru? Share your experiences!