“Terrible billing practices” 1 of 5 stars
Review of juSTa MG Road, Bangalore

You added juSTa MG Road, Bangalore to your Saves list
juSTa MG Road, Bangalore
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   No. 21/14, Craig Park Layout, MG Road | M.G.Road, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560001, India (Formerly Justa The Residence MG Road) (Richmond Town)   |
“Terrible billing practices”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2011 via mobile

I have been staying at this property regularly and on my last visit they screwed up my billing and started an argument with me. Finally pleading that the employees salary will be deducted if I don't pay for an extra day thereby forcing me to pay.

This was the last of my visit to a justa property and have been avoiding justa since then. Very unprofessional experience.

• Stayed November 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Stockholm, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011

The first impression when we at arrival 04:00 a.m. 1 st December only got three instead of five rooms (as we had booked) wasn´t so good.

But thereafter the service was splendid, the rooms were big with all comfort you would want.
We often had both lunch and dinner at the excellent Restaurant of Justa Hotel.
The hotel is beautiful and newly built.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms are more quiet.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Basel, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

I have been staying for a business trip in Bangalore. The relaxing atmosphere was great to have after a taff business day. The servive was just great.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Richaksingh, Public Relations Manager at juSTa MG Road, Bangalore, responded to this review, December 10, 2011
Dear Guest,

We thank you for your very valuable feedback. We are happy to note that you had a comfortable stay with us.My team joins me in thanking you for sparing time to pen down your feedback and look forward to seeing you back again in the hotel.

Warm Regards

Richa K Singh
Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

I dont understand why people comment on their rooms being small. I stayed here from 26-30th November 2011. Before booking this accommodation, i booked the one Off MG Road however there was some screw-up with the 3rd party hotel booking site that I had booked with. I then spoke to the staff from the other branch who told me that they would give me a room at the hotel on MG road instead for the same price and confirmed my room immediately. That was the first plus.
Upon checking in, i was amazed at the ambiance and loved the location. Quiet, extremely close to their new metro station (Trinity Station) and walking distance to Garuda Mall and Bangalore Central Mall. The rooms are amazing too. We had a room on the first floor at the corner and i was surprised that i got more than what i paid for. We had a small lounge area within the room itself and the bedroom was a separate area by itself. Rooms are HUGE with 2 flatscreen tvs and a million channels on cable.
Breakfast was awesome with a good simple buffet spread. I love the staffs of the hotel who really go out of the way to help you. On my last day we were panicking as we had forgotten to print out train ticket confirmation slips and the staff volunteered to print it for us. I will definitely stay at this residence the next time im back in Bangalore.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

Recently i stayed in this hotel for 2days with my girlfriend. I am very much impressed by their service. It is located some what inside away from road, so traffic noise was not there. Interior is excellent. Restaurant is good. Their is complimentary breakfast , U must try this it is good. I ate a Spanish Omlet, I loved it. Had a very good experience staying in this hotel.

Room Tip: I got a corner deluxe room, where i can see road. Ask for a corner room, it will be good.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
thimmaiahk, Manager at juSTa MG Road, Bangalore, responded to this review, November 24, 2011

We truly appreciate you sharing your experience & kind words on Trip Advisor.
I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and left with a positive impression of our product and services. It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that motivates our team to strive towards excellence and create delight for all our guests.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

I've been staying in the Justa Residence for around 3 months so far, I'm in Bangalore for business initially chose the Justa as it is a very central hotel and close to my office.
It has turned out to be one of the best places I have stayed. The staff are fantastic, very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. The room is clean, comfortable and well kept. The chef is very good and I enjoy their food.

I'll certainly be staying here again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
thimmaiahk, General Manager at juSTa MG Road, Bangalore, responded to this review, November 24, 2011

Pune
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2011

JustA is the perfect place to stay if you are travelling solo or as a couple. Hotel staff were extremely courteous and nice. The best part was that the food was customized by the Chef to suit my taste.
However, this is a small luxury hotel, so it doesnt have swimming pool, fitness center etc. and the rooms are small.

Thanks,
Koyel Chatterjee

Room Tip: Single rooms are very small
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo

Team Justa

Been to juSTa MG Road, Bangalore? Share your experiences!