I stayed at this hotel on 25th Sept for a day while I visited Bangalore on business. I booked the room directly with the Hotel Reservation staff and it was handled very well. The luxury and the imposing Gazebo will definitely hit you as soon as you enter the hotel. The lobby, the finest marbles will tell you that you have entered a very high class hotel. The rooms were quite big and comparable to other hotels of this class in Bangalore like Leela Palace and Taj Westend. The room is well apppointed with all the frills and gizmos of a luxury hotel of this standard. Only the toiletries of ITC make ( Fiama Di Wills) will make you feel at home. The rubberwood used extensively to make this a Green Hotel look little dull. The room service was quite fast and efficient. The dinner buffet was very huge and one can enjoy only if he has great apetite. The service at spa was nothing great to write about. The morning breakfast was amazing and urge all the users not to miss this. Overall, it was a great stay provided you have that much money in your packet to enjoy a world class luxurious hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Gardenia, Bengaluru Hotel
- Itc Gardenia, Bengaluru Hotel Bangalore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ITC Gardenia is inspired by the beautiful garden city of Bengaluru. The hotel is conceived as a building set in a garden, where interiors and exteriors amalgamate into each other with the realm of architectural aesthetics and landscaping sensibilities. The spaces are organized around a sequence of gardens and landscaped areas. The Lotus pavilion set in the central court echoes the spirit of the historic Sri Rangapattanam. The sloping roof that express different levels, breaks up the building block and places the hotel in context by their reference to the traditional architect Bengaluru. The whole facade is in clay bricks which go hand-in-hand with the garden environment and subtly merging with it. The ethos of ITC Gardenia is ‘Forward to Green, Back to Nature.’ The hotel’s environment friendly practices such as Energy Efficiency, Zero Solid Waste management goes hand in hand with aspects of the hotel that blends well with a green garden ambiance. Each of the exquisitely designed and magnificently appointed 292 rooms and suites, including the Presidential Suite with one indoor pool, blend seamlessly with the garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.