You added Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru to your Saves list
Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   55A, Hosur Main Road, Electronics City, Phase I, | Electronics City, Phase I, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560100, India   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Oxford
“Good Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Spent a few days here earlier this month (March 2014).
Arrived very early in the morning and my room was ready for me (as requested) - Room itself was comfortable with everything I needed.
All of the staff were helpful and the choice of food was excellent too (breakfast & evening buffet) - we went to Republic of Noodles on one night and had a really good meal there too.
Al in all, a pleasant stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
  • Korean first
Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I recently stayed here for 2 Week on my business trip , I found the whole hotel ambiance was awesome and best thing about this hotel was extremely helpful, polite & smiling stuff .
Superble clean and buffet breakfast variety was very good with nice choice of everything and dinner buffet also awesome.
the great service is provided by service stuff sahidul, Amit, Shabana . they made sure to provided you with best of the quality vervice.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Mumbai
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I am currently staying the 2nd night out of my 3 nights stay at LemonTree. The internet in my room has not been working since today morning.
Upon speaking to the staff twice there was no resolution and I am operating on my personal Internet from my phone.
On the day of my arrival there was not water coming at the bath tub. I had to call housekeeping to get this fixed. This basic check is expected at a 3 star hotel of a large chain of hotels.
When I forgot my key I had to wait almost 10 minutes to wait for someone to arrive with a master key and call reception twice. Instead of clearly telling me that it would take time they insisted every time that the person is on the way.
The restuarant has good food quality but ok taste. The staff at the Citrus Restaurant are very friendly.
Considering that it has recieved such high ratings from other reviewers I would say that I am unfortunate to face poor service and amenities from this hotel.
I have stayed at other Lemon Trees across the country and this is by far the worst experience that I have had.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Internet Services: Our internet services have been outsourced to a nationally reputed service provider. We are sorry we did not meet your expectations. We have noted your comment and are re-looking at the vendor’s standard procedures to understand the same. I assure you of a better experience on your next visit.

•Washroom experience: We apologise your washroom experience was below your expectations. We have noted your comments and have re-briefed our team to ensure washroom fixtures are doubly checked for proper functioning before a room is allocated to our esteemed guests.

•Front Desk: We are sorry for the service you experienced from the front desk. We have have re-briefed the team to take guest requests on priority and any delays should be communicated beforehand.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

I stayed here for few days. The hotel was very well furnished, neat clean and service was excellent. Its great that you are giving chance to those people who cant hear and cant speak, its really great.
it was nice stay & starts from check in(front desk), housekeeping and service thank you to ram & vivekanand for help. Citrus buffet has very large spread and lounge bar has great atmosphere.

The Chinese restaurant was also excellent,.

I loved the hotel and wish to go there often. . Great recommendations.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Delhi, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

I enjoyed the stay, only improvement area is the vatilation in GYM.. The breakfast buffet is too good.... lots of options...
Thanks to hosekeeping boy "ALOK", who is indeed very helpful and very hard working.. Thanks,

Room Tip: All are good :)

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel on 1 ocassions so far for few nights.... Overall it's an good hotel with nice service and hotel staff also very nice... Rooms are very spacious & interior is good for a business hotel. Value for money.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Rooms were clean and comfortable. Credit to Pooja Joffer from housekeeping for doing a good job.
Only issue was there is no free wifi which is a standard offering in most hotels.
Food at restaurants were not bad.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear Guest,

•WiFi services: currently, we are running a special launch offer on our website i.e. complimentary 24x7 WiFi for guests who book directly through our website lemontreehotels.com. Our internet services have been outsourced to a nationally reputed service provider and we levy a minimal mark-up on their charges to recover our administrative costs. The reason we do not provide net access complimentary 24x7 in all our packages and travel agent special rates, is because we would then have to recover the cost equally from the room rate of all our guests rather than only actual users (currently ~60% of our guests) which we felt would be inherently unfair to those not using these services.

Thank you once again for your feedback. Look forward to serve you again at Lemon Tree. If you have any further queries, please feel free to mail me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com. I am more than happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Been to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru? Share your experiences!