“Get Together @ Banquet” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

You added Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru to your Saves list
Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   55A, Hosur Main Road, Electronics City, Phase I, | Electronics City, Phase I, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560100, India   |
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Get Together @ Banquet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

we got the chance for get together party for infosys in lemon tree hotel electronic city in Jan. party was grand success that never happen in before any other hotel that we did previously, food was excellent than any other hotel in Bangalore. even we did so may party in crown plaza but we found better food here, although only 140 people reservation was given but we turn around 190+ but they managed very well with food, service and arrangement in the hall. starting from the event till end of the event entire staff was very co operative. excellent service by team specially thanks to bharat, krishna, chef sachin, chef dixit who made wonderful menu and linto who always there for all support. we look forward to do again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Korean first
Chennai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

A good business hotel near electronics city. If you have work only in that area and do not have to come to city, then this is a good place to stay. Nice property, spacious rooms, well decorated and filled up with all the necessary amenities for a business traveler; well mannered staff, who are ready to help you with a smile;

Room Tip: Take rooms, preferably on higher floors, above 3rd floor;

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Hi- I have been on business tours for long time now. Recently since last year i have been staying with Lemon tree @ Electronics city Bangalore. The Rooms, Cleanliness, ambiance, Food, Drinks are just wonderful. Was happy to understand that now some of the staff members recognize me by my name as visited them multiple times whenever i am in Bangalore. Jenif Chandru (Asst Mgr HK) has been one of the closest workers to take care of you at any time. Found him humble and polite and eager to help and assist at any given point of time. The Front office staff dont remember his name a bong guy, i just found him very impressive in dealing his customers along with others.

you can reach Jenif @ 9611144224 any time, i am sure he would be a good help in all ways.

Enjoy your trip n stay with Lemons ! you will love that...

All the best Folks..And thanks for all that hospitality.

Regards
Amitabh

Room Tip: The best rooms are facing Road side. Go for them.

kolkata
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I am really happy with the service of this hotel. specially on house keeping.
I am specialty happy with Mr. Abhilash for the prompt support at crucial time. I am surely staying his hotel while I come to Bangalore.

Team Lemon Tree.......Keep it up.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

As you enter the property you are welcomed with lemon smell in the lobby. I was looking for real lemon trees with lemons hanging all over in green patch but could not find.

Hotel is very good. Rooms, location, service, food, bar all are all at par. The wall painting / frames with T-shirts and punch lines are impressive. You feel like reading each one.

One can find multiple innovative experiments there. At the reception you shall get answer of most commonly asked questions on the tent card e.g. why WiFi is not free or why all channels are not available in the rooms.

I also appreciate the efforts by Hotel Management to save environment.

Very good experience, would certainly stay again in Lemon Tree.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

This hotel is wonderful. The rooms are luxurious, clean, and comfortable. Breakfast spread so nice, you don't know what to eat first from the immaculate spread of continental goodies. They have everything you could possibly want to eat! The food was awesome, great selection in menu in pan Asian restaurant. The waiters there kind of hang around your tables to ensure that you're well looked after. The service staff in the restaurant, along with the chefs, who frequently came out to inspect presentation of food, was extremely hospitable and catering. I would thanks to vivek and his colleagues from restaurant as well as kitchen. I loved my stay at the Lemon Tree. And I would highly recommend this hotel for other traveler who all are look for stay in electronic city Bangalore.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I stayed in Lemon tree for 45 days and I really liked the breakfast.
The 2 waiters Shahidul & Rizwan always there to serve you something special everyday for breakfast.
And the sweets and deserts for dinner are also good.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Been to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru? Share your experiences!