“Awesome stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

You added Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru to your Saves list
Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   55A, Hosur Main Road, Electronics City, Phase I, | Electronics City, Phase I, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560100, India   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Awesome stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Very good stay...Food was great. House keeping by staff Kalindi was very neatly done. The rooms are spaciously clean, functional and spotlessly maintained. housekeeping was warm & courteous. The dinner at Chinese restaurant was brilliant.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
  • Korean first
Pune
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Very good property with pleasant experience. We stayed here for 3 days and it was nice stay with very courteous n cooperative staff as well nice ambience. Food was very good with lot of varieties. Staff gives an wonderful services at restaurant and reception, no matter what happens always there to help with a smiling faces. Thank you team Lemontree.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people, services and quality of food. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

Kochi (Cochin), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I stayed at this hotel Oct. I came in directly from the airport after a long flight. The staff at check in were helpful and gave me the room right away. All the staff were very efficient and pleasant. The restaurant had good selection at breakfast, lunch. and dinner and staff at coffee shop are also helpful vivekanand & linto are very helpful. hotel is located out of city but it is best for business whose office in electronic city.

I plan to stay there next week on my way back..

Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

A hotel that I would consider as truly outstanding and great experiences across the board! I stayed and the rooms are spaciously clean, functional and spotlessly maintained. housekeeping was warm & courteous. The dinner at Chinese restaurant was brilliant. The next morning gym session was great. The breakfast that followed was a massive spread and I particularly enjoyed. it was memorable experience even though I was time constrained.

Overall, this is my top choice in Electronic city Bangalore and a truly great hotel. My top reason for this vote is some of the incredible people like Vivekanand who help in all the way of hotel from dinner at Chinese to bar, Pintu , mokshu at front desk, and Food and beverage Krishna, they have across the board who do everything to make the stay and experience truly exceptional!

Room Tip: pool side room
Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people, services and food. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I stayed in this place for a night while on a business trip. The location was convenient to me as I had work in Electronic city and the check in was smooth. The persons at the front desk were warm and friendly. I ordered room service for my dinner and the food was up to expectations. The wifi was free for only half an hour, but it was ok as I just had the night to spend after a busy day. I dropped in for an early breakfast at 7 and was able to grab a bite though the entire spread was not ready. Since I was told it is a long long drive to the airport maybe 2 to 3 hours, I left early, but was pleasantly surprised to beat the traffic of electronic city and reach in an hour. The hotel also arranged my airport drop and the driver was good. All in all a good stay and I will stay there again on my next trip.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Excellent Service offered.Good Food Quality.The hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. Each time I call the front desk they will address me by my surname. It makes me feel more special.Overall value for money.

Fox River Grove, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have stayed here for 2 weeks now and will be coming back for another week soon. Recently I stayed at a 5 star hotel in Bangalore and this Lemon Tree was just as good if not better. The staff in the Citrus Cafe are excellent and do everything to make it the best. The front desk is very helpful and does a great job. I also would like to recognize Mr. Hemant, very kind and helpful in all ways.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Been to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru? Share your experiences!