“Birthday party” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Radha Regent Bengaluru

You added Radha Regent Bengaluru to your Saves list
Radha Regent Bengaluru
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   110C, Electronics City, Phase 1 | Near Wipro Gate 1 & 2, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560100, India   |
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Birthday party”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2011

To celebrate B-day party, I invited my friends to Hotel Radha at Buffet Dinner. Most of the Crowd was vegeterian. The experience was too bad to explain. Most of Indian dishes were bland and hard to digest. Rajam Curry -no gravy, hard, dry; Plain rice but nothing to mix with, no dal, no gravy as such to relish white Rice. only one veg.Starter- even the cheff may not be knowing what he has prepared. RasGulla were on diplay- no sweetness and hard to feel so called Bangali Methai. Veg Soup was another horrible experience.
No value for maney. Located at Isolated place. No music was heard. Overall it was very bad experience.

Never to thing to go again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Bangalore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2011

Radha Regent is one of the best hotel in electronic city, the food quality is very good. I would like to mention about the food and singing that take place near the swimming pool. In night its very good to just sit and relax with a beer and offcoure with live music and BILLARD table to go it was very good experience.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2011

Let's start with the positives: the room was very nice, no complaints there at all. The DVD player was a welcome inclusion since the hotel is quite isolated and there's very very little to do.
But it's downhill from there. I actually hated the place in the end and could not wait to leave. The key issues were noise and food.

Noise: the pool area plays very loud music every night. My room was initially overlooking the pool on the second floor. From 7:30pm until about 11pm I had to put up with pounding music right under my window, making it hard to work, read or watch TV. In the end, after tolerating this for a week, I asked to be moved to another room. The hotel needs to decide whether it's a hotel or a night club... it can't be both. After moving up a floor and to the other side of the building, the music could still be heard, but now faintly. Unfortunately it turned out I was now above what I assume to have been a generator. This would come on at intervals for prolonged periods of time and in the middle of the night, always waking me up and making it hard to get back to sleep.

Food: I've been to India many times and even stayed in at least one hotel from the same group as this one. The food, and in particular the hotel's indian buffet has always been a real highlight for me. I love it and cannot get enough! Until this time that is. I found the food in the indian buffet to be of low quality and hard to stomach. At best it was fairly bland and inoffensive (imagine *bland* indian food!) but at worst it was rruly repulsive. The dishes on offer were few (especially when you substract the different rice dishes and the meat dishes.... I don't eat meat) and it didn't change much from day to day. Fresh fruit juice at breakfast was heavily watered down and undrinkable. The room service menu had little choice though I found a couple of things on there that I liked. I took to eating at another hotel whenever I could manage to escape to the other side of the electronics city. This was to the Crowne Plaza where the food (both indian and italian) was much, much better.

I will never stay in this hotel again.

Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Central Jersey, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2010

Very good customer service with very friendly staff. Clean and well-appointed rooms. Breakfast buffet was excellent. This place is very close to Wipro and Infosys. It's close enough to walk but it is tough to walk during rush-hour and they will arrange a taxi.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2010

Last month I stayed one night at Radha Regent for one night. I arrived at the hotel late night not knowing what's in store for me. I was greeted with a smile at the reception and was checked into in just 5 mins. As I was on a business trip, I wanted wanted the stay should be hassle free so that I can concentrate on my work than anything else.

Free Wi-Fi internet, free breakfast and a good spread of lunch took care of my basic needs adequately.

Radha Regent lived up to the standards of Sarovar Hotels and Resorts hospitality on every count.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Chennai
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2010

Had stayed here in the 2nd week of Nov for couple of days while i was on a business travel. I should certainly mention that the rooms were excellent. It did give me a homely feeling. And the food was just awesome.. I loved every bit of it.

Everything was fine until i had to check out. The front office staff Gokul was kind of restless and going bizarre with someone on the phone even while i was there. I am not sure of how some in the front office can exhibit such a behavior when a guest is there at the desk. Next was a shocker..there was a restaurant bill which I never had. I luckly had used the hotel vehicle for my office transfer and hence i asked him to cross check the trip sheet time i had left the hotel and the time in the bill. He then confirmed that i left by 930am whereas the time in the bill was 1130am. He then made some plus and minus in my bills to get it correct. I thought he should have had the bill to later reconcile and include it to the right guest. Even though it was a small amount he couldn't understand my point that at the end of the day it’s the hotel which is losing the money. Overall a good experience until the end due to the erratic incident.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Bangalore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2010

Recently we had a send off party in this hotel. We had a buffet lunch together. Very nice ambience. Total menu is good. Veg and Non Veg items are indicated clearly. All items are very tasty. Varieties in Deserts are good and tasty.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Been to Radha Regent Bengaluru? Share your experiences!