I have visited this place (From E-Inn times until the now, Sai-Visharam days) several times. Thankfully, they have not changed in their quality and spread. Pricing is quite reasonable too and is definitely worth every penny spent. Well suited place for Business / Team Lunch or with family & friends too. If one is located in Electronics City, it is a no-brainer; this is #1 Veggie dine-in around! Ample parking is available for cars. When we went with family, they placed the baby-chair for my son even before requesting for one. At least 3 pairs of eyes (their staff) will be watching you (Of course, without bothering you) and there would be no necessity to call them and make requests (Water refills, clearing used plates before next refill, replacing fallen cutlery, what not??). Service is commendable. Off late, they are not taking telephonic reservations; I would be even comfortable if they start doing it again.
Some Tips (collected over courses of visits) to have full satisfaction at this place:
* Visit at their starting time (~12 noon) to beat the mad-rush; though waiting is not common, it could be annoying at times when it happens
* Have a light breakfast to enjoy their feast fully (Paisa vasool; ...lol...)
* Go around, understand their spread first and then proceed with filling
* Do not over-fill any (ANY) single item; try out a small portion of as many as possible - this itself is going to be filling.
* Take good time to relish each spoon. No hurry to "Quick-Fill". Relax.
* Their Dessert course is big too; have some inches free for these sweeties in your tummies :)
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
October 25, 2013
"Thank you very much for posting your review on Trip Advisor. We are indeed humbled by you appreciation of our services at Time Traveller and happy that you enjoyed our sumptuous spread of vegetarian delights.We do accept table booking on the phone but would suggest our guests to book well in advance to avoid inconvenience on rush days. we sincerely look forward to your continued patronage of our restaurant. Thanking you
Report response as inappropriate
Time Traveller@ Sai Vishram
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.