“al in all a comfortable stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Royal Orchid Suites

Save Saved
You added Royal Orchid Suites to your Saves list
Royal Orchid Suites
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Vaswani Pinnacle Annexe | Whitefield Main Road, Bangalore 560066, India   |
Ranked #47 of 551 hotels in Bangalore
Bangalore, India
“al in all a comfortable stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

i stayed there for 15 days.. it was where our company provided accomadation till we could fine our own places to stay ..
the stay was good.. especially the staf..
woul always enquire of how we were.. and our prob were..
were ready to help us always..
but the food was not upto the standards.. the taste was awesome.. but options were less..
rooms were well kept.

161 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2010

This was my second stay at this hotel, it is situated at very cool n calm place with all moderate luxaries.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2010

I had a healthy doubt about the Suites part, and had expected a basic serviced apartment. Instead I landed in a suite I could live in forever. It was a very busy day startng at 4 AM to board a flight. Reached the hotel at 10 PM. The staff did not waste time in courtesies, and immediately ushered me to the restaurant for dinner. The dinner was a great buffet, getting over by 10: 30 but refills were still coming on. Had a genuine dry Szechuan chicken this side comparing with Shenzhen.

The suite featured a living room, replete with sofa and LCD screen. Led to a dining/ study, with coffee maker and a small dining set for 2, then a bed room with a king bed, another TV. The bath was extremely cleam with excellent toiletries. In fact all of this was squeaky clean. The pillow was excellent, and I slept like a log.

I had to leave the next day, but came back instead to sleep over and take the morning flight. They packed a good sized breakfast since the restaurant had not opened, and saw me off.

Its a bit far if the city is where you want to hang out, but great if you are on business or holiday where you get out in the morning and get back late.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
suitesbyros, Front Office Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, responded to this review, July 26, 2010
Dear Sir,

It was a plasant surprise to see your reveiew on tripadvisor. We thank you for all your feed back and assure that we will not leave any stone untouched to ensure an enjoyable and memorable stay for all our guests.

Looking forward to welcom you many more times at Royal Orchid Suites.

Regards,

Chandan Chaudhary
Front Office Manager
Bangalore.
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2010

I'm actually in the middle of my second stay at this hotel. This is a great hotel - the staff incredibly courteous and will do anything to help make your stay more pleasant. My only complaints have to do with various little details:
- when my room is cleaned, the small tray with the complimentary coffee, tea, sugar, creamer, etc, is rarely replenished properly. I typically only use the coffee and the artificial sweetener. If I don't make a point of emptying the entire tray, it's extremely rare that just those items get replaced. Yesterday I emptied the tray, and it was replenished with everything BUT coffee...
- At breakfast, they seem very anxious to remove plates that you're done with - often with your silverware. Then if you're not done, you end up having to ask for silverware again.

Don't get me wrong - these complaints are minor. This hotel is a great hotel, and the service otherwise is first rate. The front desk will do whatever they can to help you with any aspect of your stay. I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in the Whitefield area.

Dear Sir,

We thank you for your review on tripadvisor.At the outset let me apologoze for not being able to completely satisfy you on some aspects of your Hotel experience.It is our endeavor to ensure all guests have a comfortable and hassle free stay with us, and we do understand how you must have felt on this account. Please be rest assured that due diligence has been given on issues related to Tea/Coffee relenishment and breakfast service and we will correct this immediately. That apart, I do hope had a pleasant stay with us.

Look forward to welcome you at Royal Orchid Suites in future as well.

Regards,

Chandan Chaudhary
Front Office Manager
Bangalore.
Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2010

Right from the moment I stepped into the hotel to the time I checked out, each and every moment has been such a delight at the hotel. The staff has been extremely courteous and helpful and their mannerisms were great. The hotel rooms were spacious and well designed. The breakfast buffet was wide-spread and awesome. The dinner was good too. The transfers to and from office to hotel were pleasant and well organized. I would definitely recommend this hotel to all. Looking forward to visiting it again myself....
Great job folks, keep it up... !!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
travelallround, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, responded to this review, July 16, 2010
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Royal Orchid Suites.

It was a pleasant surprise to see your review on www.tripadvisor.com and we greatly appreciate your gesture and patronage. This is just a small note to say a big thank you for staying with us and It makes me extremely happy as general manager of the hotel to see that my guests were satisfied with the service and product on offer.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel and do let me know if I could do something special for your next stay with us.

Kindest Regards,

Rohan Sable
Bangalore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2010

My stay with Royal Orchid Suites was very comfirtable, real value for maney, all the staff including security was very courtious, helpfull, professional approach and smart. Food was also good.

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2010

I spent a week at the Royal Orchid Suites and enjoyed it quite a bit. While the location was a bit out of the way I had chosen it for its proximity to my office. The staff was outstanding in their friendliness and willingness to assist me with anything from the moment I arrived.
The executive suite where I stayed was large, nicely furnished and spotless.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
travelallround, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, responded to this review, May 19, 2010
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Royal Orchid Suites.

Kindest Regards,

Rohan Sable

Been to Royal Orchid Suites? Share your experiences!