“Good place in Bangalore” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Royal Orchid Suites

You added Royal Orchid Suites to your Saves list
Royal Orchid Suites
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Vaswani Pinnacle Annexe | Whitefield Main Road, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560066, India   |
Michigan, usa
“Good place in Bangalore”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

This hotel is a converted apartment complex with very small Elevators. AC works well, room is clean and quiet. Free drinks in the evening with some restrictions. Check in was a little strange and slow. Breakfast was good and fast.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Navi Mumbai, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This the first time I selected to stay at ROS. When I reached the Bangalore Airport, I called the number which was provided on my reservation confirmation for airport assistance. This representative was very cordial and helped me select my options to reach the hotel. He also suggested I should take a bus if I have enough time which will save me a lot of money. Since I wanted to reach sooner I picked a cab, which again he arranged for and also offered an advise saying I should ask the hotel to pay for the cab. In this way there is very little margin of getting cheated by the cabbies.
When I reached ROS, a very pleasant lady named Manjula at the reception greeted me. Due to a long day at office and then travel I was feeling very uneasy and she sensed that and quickly offered water and checked if I had any medicines with me. I liked the simplicity of the staff and found everyone very genuinely caring for my requirements.
The rooms are good, well equipped and always kept clean. It would have been better if they already would have housed a iron and an iron board, however that was supplied on request (chargeable) but it was kind of wastage of time and can be avoided for any customer.
The lounge bar and the restaurant has a very nice ambiance and the staff at the restaurant is very humble. The menu I felt had limited variety but the chef would come out and check your preferences if requested for.
There are many more areas where the staff was extremely helpful and hence I thought I should make a mention of them and write a review even if takes some time out of my busy schedule. Overall I was a very nice experience. I will recommend this place for anyone who would love to have a worry free stay at the Whitefield's, Bangalore.

Best wishes to ROS.
Dinesh

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms offers great views, provided you book a room facing the roadside.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I selected the property through the medium of internet and it was well worth it. One main reason that I selected the hotel is that it appeared great on net and had all facilities a health conscious person could want including a gymnasium and a swimming pool . It is a little far from city center and this was the solitary disadvantage. When I spoke to the reception over the telephone , my anxiety for checking in late was allayed. I reached at 1945 hrs and the checking in was preceded by a warm welcome.
The room was bigger than I anticipated, had adequate furniture and had a clean washroom. There was free internet of reasonable speed and extremely cordial staff. Soon after reaching I changed and went to the gym with one staff from the hotel who gladly accompanied me. It is not in the main building and approximately 300 m away. All basic equipment was available in the gym. Towels were available on request and the trainer was friendly. A sauna and Jacuzzi in the same complex were non functional. The swimming pool was located close to the gym but the water was cold at night and early morning so I could not use it. However it would have been worth it even in December if some one wanted to swim during the day.
The restaurant has excellent ambiance and entire staff very friendly. The menu was good and I tried some khichdi which was very nice and unique. The buffet breakfast was great and the vast spread tickled my taste buds.
I shall look forward to returning to the hotel in my next visit and recommend it to any one who seeks value for money.

Room Tip: The gymnasium and swimming pool are worth a visit.
Gurgaon, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Been coming to Bangalore for almost a year now and the only hotel I stay in is the Royal Orchid Suites on Whitefield Main Road.

Chosen primarily for its location, the hotel has been an excellent choice for me all this time.

The staff are exceptionally courteous and helpful.

The rooms are neat and clean and the bed comfortable. There is very little external noise coming into the rooms, so makes for peaceful nights of sleep after long business days.

The restaurant serves reasonable food of Indian, Western and Asian cuisines. The buffet spreads are very reasonable.

The Gym facilities are decent.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to stay on business.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
ROSBLR, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Dear Mr. Vincent

Greetings from Royal Orchid Suites

Thank you very much indeed for the feedback, it is wonderful to hear as it is exactly what we are trying to achieve here at the Royal Orchid Suites. A healthy diverse balance of all walks of life and a place that can be called home away from home and a place where everyone is welcome and feels welcomed.

I will be happy to personally coordinate your next visit and request you to write in with any requirement. My team and I would be happy to facilitate it, and look forward to welcoming you at Royal Orchid Suites soon.

Regards

Ravi Singh
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 5 nights during our recent visit to India. The accommodations were first rate and the restaurant food excellent! The hotel is located in an uncongested area close to a major mall. The service all around was superb -- from the reception counter to the restaurant and room maintenance. It is a popular choice for expatriates on assignment to some of the major Companies like GE Health Care. Chef Naushad is an asset in the restaurant.

Room Tip: Higher the room the better from mosquitos and road noise.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
New Delhi, Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

The hotel is at White field which is far away from main city. I had my office work here so io choose this hotel.

Positives : Rooms are neat & clean ,staff is very polite and helpful.

Reception area pretty good.

Food is also ok . Breakfast is good.

The rooms are very quiet and away from city traffic

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Mumbai (Bombay), India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Stayed at this hotel on 4th January 2013, next day after breakfast when we return to room Rs5000 were missing from my wallet which was kept on the side table. After complaining the same at the hotel lobby they took out the key log and we could see from the key log that their staff had entered our room. The hotel never accepted our claim neither did they apologise and no action also has been taken for the same. I would never advise anyone to stay at the hotel or myself stay at this place. Terrible is small word for the services and the location of the hotel. Just the positive was the rooms were neat and the breakfast was decent but u cant trust staying there.

Room Tip: There is no room with a view. it surrounded by residential complex on all sides
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
PKPadmanabhan, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Dear Mr. Shah,

I first would like to extend my apologies for the inconvenience caused. I do, however, feel compelled to speak out truth and inform all our guests regarding the statement you have posted about our staff which is NOT TRUE. We are a reputed chain of hotels and take every guest feedback very seriously. Our front desk informed me that you were not able to find Rs.5000/-and we immediately approached you for more details in presence of our concerned departmental heads, we assured you that we will do the investigation thoroughly and request you to give us some time for the same. We checked the CC TV RECORDINGS, ROOM KEY READINGS & concerned staffs on duty were thoroughly checked and interrogated as per our policy and all the above exercise report was briefed to you in the lobby before you could checkout.

For our surprise the concerned service staff was requested to open your room by one of your friends who was also staying with you in the adjacent room whom our staff identified in the lobby upon checkout and informed you for which you were silent & your friends insisted you to leave the hotel in hurry, even after that we once again went and checked the recording and readings but didn’t find anything wrong.

We were surprised to see your statement on trip adviser, though you enjoyed other services which you have already mentioned. We have full proof system and process in place to control such untoward incidents in the present and the future.

Since we are clear & transparent from our side, we always welcome our guests at Royal Orchid Suites.

Royal Orchid Suites,
Bangalore.

Been to Royal Orchid Suites? Share your experiences!